Sign in to follow this  
dpbuddha

Pick 2 RBs to start

Rice @ Cincy - Never bench your studs?

SJax @ Oakland - I like this matchup.

Foster @ Washington - I anticipate a decent drop-off this week.

Bradshaw @ Indy - Indy got torn up last week by Foster, will Bradshaw be in line for a big enough week to make my starting lineup?

Please leave a link, I will respond to yours.

You have three studs, really, but Foster is 'unproven'. In any case I agree with previous poster. A little tough to abandon Rice just yet even though McGahee (whatchutalkinbout Willis?) got the goal line touches... you likely spent pick 4 or 5 on him. And the SJax matchup is too good to pass up.

I'd go with Rice and Bradshaw. Indy is even worse without Sanders. But Jackson is a good play too.

As a beginning note, that's an embarrassingly good roster in a 12-team league.

Out of the four Power Rangers you've assembled (Colston is the fifth, in case you're wondering), you've got to start Rice. Even if McGahee poaches goal-line carries, CIN has to respect the pass. Rice will have a good day.

Jackson is probably the next best bet. OAK can play a decent pass D if the planets are aligned, and with Nnamdi Asomugha able to cover Bradford's new buddy Mark Clayton with his eyes closed, expect STL to make sure Bradford can run handoffs just as well as anybody else.

Thanks for your help with mine, even if it was just agreeing with the first guy to comment. Never hurts to have a second opinion (insert Matthew Stafford joke here.)

Wow. Nice choices. Definately play Rice. Last week, the Jets D looked really tough so I wouldn't base Rice on his sub-par week. After that, it gets pretty hard. I'd go with Jackson... No wait, Foster... umm Bradshaw should be solid this week. All kidding aside, I'd go with Foster and ride him til he cools off. Remember, once AJ burns WAS D deep, they'll back off the line. Thanks for mine

Never bench your studs. Absolutely gosh darn right.

Unfortunately, Rice isn't one of your studs. Foster is, and Bradshaw will be.

Too bad they're not all this easy.