Sign in to follow this  
Criper

Which two?

Need two, and I am keep going back and forth. It's tough to sit Nicks with the start he's had, and he appears to be healthy this week. I am not worried about the Titans #1 pass defense inflated by the Raiders and Steelers passing ineptness. Tolbert walks into a good situation with Mathews most likely out this week, and although the Seahwaks run D looks to be improved, I'm not sure they scare anyone. I think Knox is due to score on Monday night in what could be a somewhat high scoring game, and he's caught a long one in each of the first two games. Demaryius Thomas is the wild card, as the question is how does he follow up last week's breakout debut? A lot of options in Denver, but this one could be a shootout as well.

Need two, and I am keep going back and forth. It's tough to sit Nicks with the start he's had, and he appears to be healthy this week. I am not worried about the Titans #1 pass defense inflated by the Raiders and Steelers passing ineptness. Tolbert walks into a good situation with Mathews most likely out this week, and although the Seahwaks run D looks to be improved, I'm not sure they scare anyone. I think Knox is due to score on Monday night in what could be a somewhat high scoring game, and he's caught a long one in each of the first two games. Demaryius Thomas is the wild card, as the question is how does he follow up last week's breakout debut? A lot of options in Denver, but this one could be a shootout as well.

I would likely go with Nicks & Tolbert.

Knox and Thomas are more of a crapshoot.

I second this Nicks seems to be making a name for himself and Tolbert should get the lions share of the carries this week IF last week was an indication of how it will go.

Nicks and Tolbert. TEN will be facing a real offense for the the first time, where their numbers should come back down to a more accurate ranking. I'm not completely sold on Tolbert, but he'll outscore your other choices.

Thanks for your help with mine.