Sign in to follow this  
Candygram4Mongo

Drop Caddy for Lance Moore?

We all know Cadillac Williams has been disappointing. Like most, I drafted him for emergency insurance, figuring 18-20 touches a week would make him serviceable in a pinch. I feel pretty good about the four guys I have in front of Caddy. If I find myself starting him, things will have gone horribly wrong. If I cut him, I figure someone in my league would take him pretty quickly.

Lance Moore is available. There's a debate on the main board about his prospects, but I think he will be a decent WR2 with upside at least until Bush comes back.

My WRs are hit or miss after Miles and Welker. Moore could help during the bye weeks ahead. I could even stat him as a flex this week vs Carolina.

Would you pick up Moore in my situation?

leave a link

with those rbs it might be worth it...you have a solid core. it might also be worth dropping hernandez...i know hes good but you have finley....another solid option is dropping mike williams(tb) because he had bad week and he has a bye week coming up...people could forget about him and pick him back up next week...in the end i am always sceptical about dropping rbs w/potential until i am absolutely sure they are done

mine pls

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=372118

We all know Cadillac Williams has been disappointing. Like most, I drafted him for emergency insurance, figuring 18-20 touches a week would make him serviceable in a pinch. I feel pretty good about the four guys I have in front of Caddy. If I find myself starting him, things will have gone horribly wrong. If I cut him, I figure someone in my league would take him pretty quickly.

Lance Moore is available. There's a debate on the main board about his prospects, but I think he will be a decent WR2 with upside at least until Bush comes back.

My WRs are hit or miss after Miles and Welker. Moore could help during the bye weeks ahead. I could even stat him as a flex this week vs Carolina.

Would you pick up Moore in my situation?

leave a link

Thanks for the insight in my thread. Man, I'm a Saints fan and call tell you this - Moore is EASILY Brees' 2d target after Colston going forward. Devery has been dropping everything and Meachem is boom or bust. Definitely add Moore and reap the benefits going forward. Forget the thread on the mainboard. You'll thank me later.

Thanks for the insight in my thread. Man, I'm a Saints fan and call tell you this - Moore is EASILY Brees' 2d target after Colston going forward. Devery has been dropping everything and Meachem is boom or bust. Definitely add Moore and reap the benefits going forward. Forget the thread on the mainboard. You'll thank me later.

I agree with the above, and would also drop Hernandez or Williams rather than Caddy.

I've made up my mind, and I'm going to drop Caddy, and pick up Moore.

I think Moore is valuable with byes (Wallace vs BAL is not a good start for a WR2). Enough NO homers have have chimed in to convince me that Moore has a shot to be pretty good over the next few weeks, when I have Austin and Welker on byes.

The player to drop is the one with the least value. Both Mike Williams and Hernandez have value.

Mike is top 30 in targets, and looks to be the focal point of that offense.

Jermichael is a major piece of my playoff puzzle, and if he goes down I'll need a TE who won't give me a huge drop-off.

Hernandez is an insurance policy on one of my most valuable players.

If I dropped Mike Williams or Hernandez in my league, someone would snatch them up.

Someone might take Caddy, but I wouldn't worry that I'd given away anyone with a high ceiling.

Thanks for the feedback.

I see you've made up your mind, but for what it's worth, I dropped Caddy outright for Ryan Torain in my league and no one has picked him up. Now, my league isn't flush with geniuses, but people generally pay attention and would grab a worthwhile player if available.

I see Lance Moore as having more worth than Caddy at this point.