Sign in to follow this  
polecatt

Rate my team

9th pick in a 10 team league. All TDs 6pts. non-PPR. 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1 Flex, 1TE, 1D, 1K

QB- Peyton, Orton

RB- J. Charles, D. McFadden, M. Tolbert, J. Starks, T. Hightower

WR- M. Wallace, B. Marshall, Steve Johnson, M. Manningham, Braylon Edwards

TE- Jermichael Finley, D. Keller

DEF- Lions, Saints

K- C. Barth, S. Graham

9th pick in a 10 team league. All TDs 6pts. non-PPR. 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1 Flex, 1TE, 1D, 1K

QB- Peyton, Orton

DEF- Lions, Saints

K- C. Barth, S. Graham

I like this team....may have to roll with orton. Payton's neck scared me enough I took him off my board. Did you have draft requirements? Why did you draft 2 D, K and TE?

I like this team....may have to roll with orton. Payton's neck scared me enough I took him off my board. Did you have draft requirements? Why did you draft 2 D, K and TE?

There is limited FA pick ups so it's best to have your reserves and save them for emergencies or big pick ups.

There is limited FA pick ups so it's best to have your reserves and save them for emergencies or big pick ups.

Got you....Then it is pretty good hope for Payton to recover quick

Thanks for the help! I would try to add another QB somehow. In a ten teamer there might be someone with upside on waivers. Peyton has neck issues and if Broncos are off to a slow start don't be surprised by seeing a back up. Can you drop a kicker or D and grab a third QB?

Looking a little weak at WR. But I guess it will depend if Marshall bounces back and braylon/ stevie put up similar numbers. Orton will be a nice filler if peyton misses a week or two. Finley is going to have a year!

Looking a little weak at WR. But I guess it will depend if Marshall bounces back and braylon/ stevie put up similar numbers. Orton will be a nice filler if peyton misses a week or two. Finley is going to have a year!

I'm not so sur that there's a big weakness at WR. While there are no 'elite' WR's there, there's a lot of potential. I think Manningham could surprise in Smith's absence this year. I see Manning throwing a lot of passes his way. Johnson could be in the same boat now that Evans is gone. He was showing some real flashes last year.

The only concern that I'm seeing is QB with the question marks around Payton's neck. With the signing of Collins last week, there's got to be something there that we're not hearnig about. I'd be pretty happy with this roster on all other fronts.

I like the team a lot!

Good backup until Peyton comes back. I really like Manningham and wanted him in my league but couldn't get him. He will be your number 2 for sure.

Starks is a good pick, I picked him too and I really feel he will get most the carries on what should be the most explosive offense in the league.

Should battle for a championship

QB- Peyton, Orton

DEF- Lions, Saints

K- C. Barth, S. Graham

Like the team. Would like rbs more in a ppr league! Top 4 wrs are lights out. i would be very happy!