Sign in to follow this  
duke5021

Trade Help

What do you guys think, should I make this trade?

I'd trade Beanie and Stafford for McFadden and Hasselback.

I'd be rolling with Josh Freeman who is my 2nd QB and would pair McFadden with CJ2K, Wallace, Fitz and Witten.

Do you make this trade?

Leave a link and I'll answer yours. Thanks

What do you guys think, should I make this trade?

I'd trade Beanie and Stafford for McFadden and Hasselback.

I'd be rolling with Josh Freeman who is my 2nd QB and would pair McFadden with CJ2K, Wallace, Fitz and Witten.

Do you make this trade?

Leave a link and I'll answer yours. Thanks

Depends how comfortable you are with Freeman. I think McFadden is probably a decent upgrade over Wells (assuming Wells doesn't magically break out this year). Then again, they've both had their injury issues.

The Stafford vs. Romo and Flex decision is my thread.

I like it and I am going to fall back on the old adage of whoever gets the best player in the trade wins the trade! I actually like Wells quite a bit this year simply based on opportunity but DMC would make your starting lineup explosive.

I do feel a tad uncomfortable with DMC/Cj2k as a combo as both will likely miss a couple games this season due to injury but as long as you make the playoffs thats when you want them to perform.

I like Beanie this year along with STaffford--Id stick with what ya got--Im just not a big fan of Oak except Sebass

I don't make the trade, I am one who believes in Stafford this year and I think Wells does pretty good as well so I say no.

Do it. You can pick up a waiver wire QB who will have more points than Stafford this season. The Beanie/McFadden upgrade is huge.