Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

hey Winsconser geeks

this is a family trip so should have time to grab a beer so long as you don't mind hanging out with my wife and 3 kids :banana:

driving up Thursday the 14th and staying I believe in Merrimac Thu, Fri & sat. We may spend a little time in madison on Thursday, plus I think Gov. Walker's daughter-in-law is from my hometown or some sh!t like that, so I may stop and say hi to him :wave:

Then Sunday and Monday we'll be staying in Milwaukee. My wife's grandpa lives in Plymouth I believe, so we'll likely be spending some time there Sun/Mon, but I have tickets to the Brewers/ Jays game on Monday the 18th. Tuesday we'll be heading home.

Hit me up if you feel like pounding a leiney's somewhere :cheers:

I'm not from wisconsin, but I've visited there a few times. I would recomend this motel that we always stayed at out called Hickory Hills in Viroqua. Its about an hour west of Madison on US HWY 14.

You'll basically be Northern Illinois.

You should get together with donhaas. Just don't mention Scott Walker to him, he may hiss and scratch you. :banana:

You can count Donny Duncehat out. June will be in the midst of the union recall election of the Gov of Wisconsin, so Donny will be tied up dancing in the capital rotunda. :music_guitarred: :banana: :music_guitarred: :banana:

If you want to grab a beer in the greatest city in the United States - Madison - let me know... :cheers:

If you want to grab a beer with redtodd in Riva Falls you should best wear your nicest pair of acid-washed jeans and a "Green Bay Packers 1995 Central Division Champions" t-shirt so as not to stick out from the locals..

Plymouth is a nice town... Sheboygan/Kohler has a lot of cool stuff... right on Lake Michigan with some of the best golf courses in the world... (Whistling Straights and Blackwolf Run)...

In June you will probably caught in a horrible tidal wave of FIBs.... they love Wisconsin so much...

Leine's is probably the 584th best beer in Wisconsin! We can do better than that...

Safe travels! :thumbsup: