Sign in to follow this  
ffrookie312

Trade help

I am in a 1pt ppr league 6pts for all tds. Another owner in my league wants A TE and I have Kyle Rudolph and Aaron Hernandez do you think I could get Mcfadden or MJD would prefer DMC for either of these two players. My backs look like this Bradshaw martin blount tate foster ridley. I realize I have depth at RB but DMC could be a valuable asset to have. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

WHIR

I am in a 1pt ppr league 6pts for all tds. Another owner in my league wants A TE and I have Kyle Rudolph and Aaron Hernandez do you think I could get Mcfadden or MJD would prefer DMC for either of these two players. My backs look like this Bradshaw martin blount tate foster ridley. I realize I have depth at RB but DMC could be a valuable asset to have. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

WHIR

If you are confident Rudolph will produce....i think both those guys would be a great trades for Hernandez.

no way i would take hernandez for mjd or dmc if i were the other owner. if you can pull it off it would be the heist of the century. you would need to throw in a second player (maybe a lesser RB in martin or ridley). so maybe hernandez and martin for DMC. something like that

thanks for mine

I don't think the other owner will trade ANY of those guys for either Rudolph or Hernandez. If you want to try, offer Rudolph...but don't be surprised if you get a snide remark in return.

You will probably have to include Martin or Bradshaw along with one of those TE. But, it never hurts to offer up Rudolph by himself. Good luck, and thanks for mine!