Sign in to follow this  
ralphster

WR Help - Roddy Doing Anything?

So Roddy is hurt. But he started and put up zilch last week. Then he tweeted about it.

But he's starting again this week. I read quotes from him about how he'll be fine once the adrenaline starts flowing.

Do I start him and risk another bad performance or do I insert Chris Givens or Nate Burleson?

Who would you start and why?

Leave a link and I'll reply to yours.

Thanks

Ouch. If you had better options, i would easily say sit roddy bc hes got a high ankle sprain.
not sure how effective he's gonna be.

its a tough one but i'd probably wait til sunday morning n see how he is listed but most likely start givens. cook is gonna get more attention this week than he did last week.

see mine : http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=423276

i believe in sticking with your guys as much as possible through a bad game. your other options are not great. i like givens, but i'd stick with rowdy roddy white. atl skill players are must starts even against good defs. sit him at the peril of missing his catch up performance.

Dammnn i mean if u cant pick someone off of waivers then go roddy... Those other two are really not to much help.. 1...hit the waiver wire 2.. Go with roddy 3. Go givens.... Thanks for answering mine

Thanks for replying to mine. I might go with Burleson. He went 6 for 6 on targets. Calvin got targeted 9 times, Bush 8, Bell 8, so it's not like Burleson's number got called too much and now they're going to prioritize the others this week. Even if Burleson were to only get half as many points as he did last week, it would still look comparable to what White and Givens are projected to do.

Thanks for mine.

I would go with Givens this week, even with adrenaline flowing, White will likely be not much more than a decoy. He risks injuring himself more by trying to cut hard on that ankle - I don't think he wants to really do that.

Givens was locked down by a premier corner last week. Not only will he not be facing the kind of corner he faced last week but Cook is going to garner more attention as well.

Hope this helps and good luck!