71.0 0.0 6.5 -0.1 4,231 2,442

DeAndre Hopkins WR - HOU

51.3 0.0 7.8 -0.2 1,926 1,535

Hakeem Nicks WR - NYG

92.5 0.0 69.3 0.7 606 2,880

Robert Woods WR - BUF

5.2 0.0 1.4 0.1 104 3,449

88.2 -0.1 55.7 -0.5 684 18,291

Cook a huge disappointment, but now have lost Finley, Bradford done, Palmer underperformed, struggled with a RB 2 and now Foster gone for who knows how long. What can I do, the hefty lefty is not a solution. Maybe Luke M. for Bears, they have a favorable schedule. Try to trade Calvin Johnson and Chris Johnson for Andrew Luck and maybe I can get an injured Cobb for later in the season? We are only allowed one pick per week so I need to be smart. I need a QB but the only options are:

Kellen Clemens QB - STL

- - - - -

Josh Freeman QB - MIN

- - - - -

Geno Smith QB - NYJ

- - - - -

Brandon Weeden QB - CLE

- - - - -

Thad Lewis QB - BUF

- - - - -

Chad Henne QB - JAX

- - - - -

We do keep 4 players every year, that is why I want Luck and he has Brees. Calvin Johnsons Knee over the last 3 years is becoming a chronic problem, and I like Hopkins out look. I am also thinking of moving Foster and another player for Alfred Morris and Doug Martin. Yes I know he is hurt, but there is nothing on the waiver and with Cobb it gives me a late season boost. All teams make the playoffs, then I can swing a trade for a draft pick. My keepers options would be Luck, Martin, Morris, Green, Cobb, Hopkins

Sorry Luke M. is available as well for now.

Not sure i like it. Romo is $ but inconsistent. Garcon gets the targets but has only had one red hot game. Randle and Murray are the same player, decent RB2-3.

Megatron is still the beast, even with the knee. CJ2K has a great schedule to finish the year and Sproles gets to catch the ball from Brees. Not sure any of the ones you'd be getting would qualify as big keeper candidates either.

Maybe grab Geno and play matchups with him and Palmer.

Good luck.

Not sure i like it. Romo is $ but inconsistent. Garcon gets the targets but has only had one red hot game. Randle and Murray are the same player, decent RB2-3.

Megatron is still the beast, even with the knee. CJ2K has a great schedule to finish the year and Sproles gets to catch the ball from Brees. Not sure any of the ones you'd be getting would qualify as big keeper candidates either.

Maybe grab Geno and play matchups with him and Palmer.

Good luck.

I agree 100%. May also consider spot starting Thad Lewis... I kinda like what I've seen from him.

There was a lot going on with this post so I will do my best to decipher. If I were going to do a spot start I would for sure plug and play Thad Lewis because of the obvious easier defensive opponent. I wouldn't dare start any other of the qb's you had listed above. With the trades you are thinking about I would not do the Romo trade. I would keep onto Calvin Johnson because of what I saw last week. Even not 100 percent Stafford can thrown it up and Megatron can catch the ball over 4 defensive backs. Only way you trade him is if you get two studs like Calvin and a nobody for martin and morris. I haven't seen Case Keenum play yet, but Vjax is putting up big numbers with him in so that could be a route to go the rest of the year. Hope this helps and if you respond to this with a specific question I will answer it. Thanks for mine.

It was written out of panic and desperation. I have been doing FF long enough to know I shouldn't do that, and I need to use some of the skills I have learned over the years. I will not be trading Calvin Johnson until the offseason for a draft pick unless a stellar trade comes along. I am going to pick up Geno Smith or maybe Case Keenum. Smith IS the starter, Thad Lewis is the starter until EJ is ready. Case Keenum could be the starter moving forward and has a favorable schedule. I think I will pick up Delanie Walker, his schedule is pretty favorable as well. It is not an easy fix playing with band aids at QB, but I think my roster is pretty set, and to give up a Calvin Johnson for just a QB is crazy