Sign in to follow this  
Lake209

Help w/Flex Starts

PPR League:

At RB: I must start either B. Pierce (vs. Carolina) or B. Rainey (vs. Pitt): Which one?

At WR: I must start 2 of 3: K. Wright (vs. Indy), T Williams (vs. Saints), M. Wheaton (vs. TBay). Which two?

Tough choice at RB...think I would go Pierce however with the BR situation in TB a little muddled.

At WR, I'd go Wright and Williams. I think both teams will be behind late and have to throw, giving you the numbers you are hoping for.

Hope that helps. Thanks for mine.

At wr I'd be inclined to go with the home teams

Wheaton & Williams

Tennessee hasn't been very impressive and now they're on the road and might have their #2 qb running the show

I haven't seen much out of Pierce in two years and Harbaugh will run all 3 rb's if he needs to

That leaves Rainey

Good luck

At WR I'd go with Wheaton considering his matchup and Wright just because he's gonna get his targets

At RB I'd go with Rainey. Pierce is the better RB but they seem to be too committee-based over there. They're gonna be playing an angry Panthers team too coming off a loss. Rainey is kind of a risk, like Pierce, but less of a risk. I don't see Martin(if he plays) having a game where he keeps Rainey on the bench. I don't think Mike James is back either.

Thanks for mine brah

PPR League:

At RB: I must start either B. Pierce (vs. Carolina) or B. Rainey (vs. Pitt): Which one?

At WR: I must start 2 of 3: K. Wright (vs. Indy), T Williams (vs. Saints), M. Wheaton (vs. TBay). Which two?

Pierce

Wheaton

Wright

Receiver i would go williams and wheaton. Tampas defense is just a whole lot of bad. I am not the biggest williams guy but NO has given up a lot to receivers and will focus mainly on dez.

Rb i probably start rainey. Carolina is good and before a few easy matchups the ravens couldnt run for shlt.

Thanks all. That makes: Pierce - 5 votes. Rainey - 5 votes. Wheaton - 6 votes. Wright - 5 votes. Williams - 5 votes. Pretty sure this is why we all love fantasy football.

I'll go with: Rainey, Wheaton, Williams.

:)