Sign in to follow this  
piya

Line Up Help Please

Should I make any changes to this line up? If so, what changes and it would help me going forward if you could explain the reasoning...

QB: Foles vStL

WR: A Johnson @Dal

WR: B Marshall @Car

RB: A Bradshaw vBal

RB: M Lynch @Was

TE: G Olsen

W/R/T: K Benjamin vChi

QB Bench

Cutler @Car

Dalton @NE

W/R/T Bench:

R Bush vBuf

Z Stacy @Phi

A Foster @Dal

J Forsett @Ind

Would consider grabbing off the wire:

D Hopkins @Dal

E Sanders vAri

L Donnell vAtl

H Miller @Jax

If I grab any of them, who would you drop?

Id probably pick E sanders off the waiver wire and Drop Forsett. Your bench is very RB heavy and you need some WR insurance. Would deff play Sanders over Johnson this week. He has become Peytons go too guy and Johnson is banged up with a very bad QB.

QB: Sit Cutler

Safe play (Foles) and upside/riskier play (Dalton)

WR: like both studs AJ + Marshall

Hmm... flex RBs play. You picked a safe lineup but you might try starting 3 RBs... Chi CBs aren't that bad and can isolate WR Benjamin.

RB Bradshaw is tricky play who basically been on fire but got reinjured vs legit DST. I rather play either risky RB Stacy who got off to a slow start and in possible blow out or RB Bush at home vs tough DST but here some factors star DT Williams is out and RB Bell is out and even another Det RB.

RB: Lynch must start.

RB: Bush (if your in ppr it's not that risky he good for 10 pts minimum what Bradshaw might get anyways)

Flex: 3 guys are startable with your 3 plays as the safer plays WR Benjamin, Bradshaw are ok plays but I'd lean to Stacy... Phi got injuries last week and showed past few weeks their weak vs the run. A coach will try to slow the game by running and exploit this like Fisher in STL. If you want a safe play Benjamin ppr or Bradshaw regular.

Add or drop grab WR Sanders don't play this week and drop RB Forsett this 3 RB committee will be a head ache till resolve unless you think you got the winning horse which, don't mean much cause it seems to be 60-40.

Also Hopkins... who is an excellent WR handcuff but slightly lower ceiling due to sub-par QB.