Sign in to follow this  
Rathmmansboy

Pick 1 WR and 1 RB2..........Leave a lInk. I will answer ALL!

PPR League.

Gio Bernard is my RB2, and as you know, he's been hurt. Not a lot of options out there. Would you start :

B. Tate vs. HOU

Rainy @ WAS

or I can get D. McFadden off the waiver @ SD

As far as receiver :

A. Johson @ CLE

J. Brown vs. DET

P. GArcon vs. TB

Not quality options but you play the hand dealt.

LEAVE YOUR LINK. I WILL HELP OUT. GOOD LUCK Tomorrow.

I'm gonna agree with Forty Niner Homer. I definitely like Rainey over Tate. Cleveland goes with the hot hand. May be Tate, West, Crowell.....too big of a risk!

I like Andre Johnson, but not having Foster scares me. Now they will make Mallett beat them. They don't have to stack the box to stop Foster and Blue doesn't scare anyone. AJ could bail out Mallett or Mallett could fail to get him the ball. I don't trust RG3 to get the ball out of his hand, let alone to Garcon. John Brown is a great choice. Stanton has looked to him and he seems to becoming an excellent wr. However, he's a rookie and I would run with the veteran AJ over Brown. Lions have a tough azz defense.

You do have some ill choices this week but for what it's worth:

I'd play Tate over Rainey. Even with "Cleveland x3," Tate is more likely to score a TD. He may even catch a 1-3 balls. I think C. Sims is just as likely to catch balls as Rainey and is more likely (as may even be Doug Martin) to score touchdowns.

As for your WR's:

*A. Johnson is clearly your safest pick. He has the lowest floor of the 3 and will score points for you.

*J. Brown is your boom or bust player. I'd start him IF (if) you think you'll lose this week (i.e. if you're 100% certain you'll need a "boom" this week to win).

*Garcon is intriguing. I'd love him if RGIII had been healthy all season, as I (personally) believe the Garcon is his QB's safety-blanket. It wouldn't surprise me for Garcon to go 8-110-0 this week. That said, RGIII is just back...and I'm not feeling it (yet) for Garcon.

Mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=440631

While you've received a few opinions I'd agree with the Rainey and Johnson choice. As you mentioned, and why you're asking, you're in a sticky situation based on the hand you're dealt. Those two are the safest. I would say that this might be Rainey's last real look. It seems like the Bucs still have some faith in Martin and only because he's hurt is Rainey the guy (until Sims shows them something). Cleveland seems to be leaning more and more towards West and McFadden can't find any room with the Raiders.

PPR League.

Gio Bernard is my RB2, and as you know, he's been hurt. Not a lot of options out there. Would you start :

B. Tate vs. HOU

Rainy @ WAS

or I can get D. McFadden off the waiver @ SD

As far as receiver :

A. Johson @ CLE

J. Brown vs. DET

P. GArcon vs. TB

Not quality options but you play the hand dealt.

LEAVE YOUR LINK. I WILL HELP OUT. GOOD LUCK Tomorrow.

Garcon

Mcfadden

• Like 1

I would play Rainey and AJ. I honestly think Mallett will help AJ, and as a Browns fan, I'm nervous about this week. I think Andre could have a big game. As a Sims owner, I'm still worried about Rainey getting the majority of touches. Rainey should be a solid starter for at least one more week.

Thanks for mine

Rainey and Johnson seem like the obvious choice...but Garcon vs TB is intriguing as well. We know RG3 already loves Garcon...Mallett is an unknown commodity. Garcon could be a sneaky play.