Sign in to follow this  
Stu82

E. Manning or Rivers? Will answer you

Rivers is at home vs. Miami and Eli at home vs. Carolina. With it being SD's last game at home stadium and against a Fins pretty bad secondary, its seems like a fairly easy pick with Rivers but with SD's receivers & line so banged up, I just don't know if I can trust him in a one game win from the SB. Eli playing at home, is hot lately, fighting for playoffs, but playing the undefeated and very tough Panthers D. One key factor to me though is my opponent has Beckham, Jr (and Cam) in this game which kind of makes me want to roll with Eli in the event Beckham scores and or has a big game.

Who would you go with?

Thanks!

I think Eli. I don't put too much stock in the last game in SD. I don't like the cancel out theory but I do want the guy throwing to OBJ.

Depends what you need. With him having Cam and OBJ, are you a big underdog? Eli doesn't always show up and could post a dud against a good secondary like Carolina. Both player's floors are similar, but with the volume he is going to be throwing, Rivers ceiling is much higher. If you need to make a splash and take the chance, go with Rivers as he has done well this year against poor defenses.