Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Trading for depth - will help

My team in 10 man ppr:

Qb- Russell Wilson, Jameis Winston

Rb- Crowell, mccaffrey, Doug Martin, jacquizz Rodgers, Riddick

Wr- Evans, Jordy, Benjamin, garçon, Corey Coleman

Te- jimmy graham

Start 2 rb 2 wr 1 te 1 qb with 6 bench and k, def.

Have a deal on the table - Winston and jacquizz for Kareem hunt. On pure value, I am getting the better of the deal. The more I thought about it however, the more I got worried thinking I would need Wilson to stay healthy all year. The wire is bare for qbs (Palmer, Tyrod, cutler are best avail). Jacquizz I'm not worried about. With hunt I wouldn't need to handcuff Martin. My other issue is I would need to bench Benjamin, Crowell or mccaffrey to even get hunt in lineup so don't even know if it's worth it. Would you guys do it ?

Wow this is a very interesting offer.

Mmmm.

I think I would stay with what you have also.

I like that good back up QB, even though he doesn't score any points for you on the bench, when you need a good one he will be there.

I like your Rbs already so let's pass up this one.

Hey good luck.

Pray for those that live in fla

I'd do it. Roll Russell out there all year and use the empty roster spot to pick up a Tyrod type.

Don't worry about getting Hunt in the lineup immediately. The time wiLL come probably sooner than later. He may be the Offensive ROY.

yes I would do it.

In a 10 team league you don't need a backup QB, and more owners will start dropping their 2nd QB once the games start rolling and new FA options start becoming targets...or at least once bye weeks start hitting in a few weeks.

at this point of the year just do the best end of the trade, and worry about filling out your roster later.

I agree with others, I wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger, and will add that so what if you don't play Hunt the first couple weeks, you weren't going to play Winston either. If he becomes what we think he could, you have the awesome problem of more RB depth and will always have someone on waivers to pick up.

If Wilson gets hurt, you could easily turn around and trade some of that RB depth...i'd argue for someone potentially better than Winston.