Sign in to follow this  
Zap

Final Comments

Congratulations to FF Aff on winning the whole thing!! His prize is one of Mike's very rare FFToday T-Shirts. Ta Da! :D

Maybe next year we throw a few bucks in the pool for a full slate of prizes.

Boogie finished in second place despite having a very mediocre team, 6th in scoring, schooled in the playoffs he supposedly planned for. His high finish is testamony to the luck involved. I was serious. He won't be back. And I apologize to the rest of you for letting him in. Oh well. That's done.

I finished third, and don't want to talk about Tom Brady.

Fourth is l13r, who deserves a tip of the cap for drafting a great team. Man, he never needed to adjust, just drafted and put those guys on auto pilot. Nice job. Tough luck in the playoffs, but I think we all saw that coming. And this Cowboy fan wishes his Eagles some luck in the real playoffs.

Fifth was Diesel. You can stop using free agency now, dude. It's over. Solve those pooter problems and stay out of the storm track next August.

Sixth was SONM with the league's highest scoring team. Big props from me for that. I always consider the team with the most points to be the best overall team, and head to head records just make this more fun. Great team there SONM. We'll do this again next year. Your luck has to change.

7th is vlade, who struggled all year and just squeeked his way back into the league. Congrats for that.

Not qualifying for next season: :D

RLLD

teddyt

Butcher

PIK

420 :P dead last?

I get email notification whenever a new thread is started here, so during the long off-season, if you have something to say or questions to ask, just bring them here. I have six spots to fill, and don't really care for the recruiting process, and considering the ass I selected in zman, I will again leave the option open for some of you disqualified to come back, if you want, and after I have tested the geek waters for quality replacements.

All Bow to FF Afficianado!!!

Yah, i think next year we should incorporate a pool for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners or a winner takes all. It may be steep for some, but im down for putting in $20. Zap, maybe you can make that a rule starting next year and mention it to the new participants.

Are we going to move from Yahoo to a new site?

As for zzzman, no comment necessary. Zp, you summed it up pretty good.

l13r had a solid team all year. Too bad T.O had to get injured :(

With the poor team i drafted, the free agency was my best friend this year. Not to mention the acquisition of Marvin Harrison form 420 :D The first 6 weeks, my offense wasnt doing nothing, so i had to exploit defensive matchups. I learned a lot this year! Ill be back strong next year, dont you worry ;)

I down for letting the disqualified come back, but if you find a better replacement, do what you gotta do. Your the commish! Ill be around in the summer, ill drop some messages here and there.

Congrads FF Afficianado on your SB victory :headbanger:

The MeanRussianMachine (the name) has officially been retired :bench:

Yeah, you can consider this my resignation as well. It's good to let in some new blood, and I am pressed to keep up with all the leagues I am in. I thought I had a purty good team, but as luck would have it....not so much :shocking: :cry:

Good luck to you all in the coming year! :angry:

Like I said before, I had a blast this year. For next year, $20 sounds pretty good to me but only if we use a different site...rtsports comes to mind.

Zap, here's my address...I'm looking forward to sporting my T-shirt. :headbanger:

Charles Doss

300 Campus Dr.

belleville, IL

I'll keep in touch during the off season. Peace

what kinda league is this?

what kinda league is this?

That information is on a need to know basis. And you don't need to know.

there you go again flexing tyour internet muscle again :lol:

:lol: i don't say that just for the hell of it. i say it because it's cmh. he's like you, only worse. we don't need him. (HTH)

he's like you, only worse.

Oh, he can talk sh!t and back it up...schweet!

Dude seriously, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. STFU.