Sign in to follow this  
L5UT1ger

Thanks

You guys are a bunch of pansies. I offer to donate 50 bucks a year to your league and you turn me down?!?!?!

I would call you a bunch of wh0res or bitch3s, but those never turned down my 50 bucks before.

I am hurt, sad, mad. I dont know one of you fockers and yet you still didnt choose me? What kind of shat is that?

Yesterday my wife tells me she wants a divorce, i am sleeping at different friends of mine houses and still you all's rejection of my application is the worst news of the week. Fock those soonahmee fockers. :( This is a much larger tragedy.

You know what it is? It is that you fockers are scared!!! That's right I will come out and say it...Each and every one of you is scared to take me on in Fantasy Football. :banana:

Like i phoenix rising from the ashes I will return like McArthur to destroy you Frenchies.

If you guys see on the news that a Baton Rouge lawyer has died due to smothering on printouts of FF cheetsheets and 8x10 glossy pictures of Nick Saban then i hope you fockers run into the wrong end of a gun held by Fred Lane's wife or a knife of Willie Green's hooker.

You bunch of focking assh0les. I so wanted to create my legend of prowess and i was to begin with you small timers, but alas i will have to continue whipping my entire family, including that bit(h of a dog that I am currently not feeding due to her starting Volek and Bennett in the semi-finals.

Seriously, good luck you all you fockers. :D

Nothing personal guy. We had too many applicants and not enough available positions. Would have like to take everyone but it just wasn't possible. Sorry to hear about your pending divorce. I hope everything works out OK for you. :headbanger:

I was gonna vote for ya till i saw LSU choke vs IOWA, once I saw that it was over. :blink: Seriously, we had a bunch a great canidates and had to make some tough decisions. You did make the final 5, but I know that doesn't mean sh!t. I'll keep you in mind for the future.

I voted for LSU Tiger!

He would be a great owner, and i love his trash talking already.

Things happen and i am sure he might be able to still get in...people drop out sometimes in midstream.

Good luck LSUtiger we hope to get you in soon

I am a fan of your work on the boards. But this raging, bitter trashtalking retort can only be treated one way....... It raises your stock tremendously!!! :thumbsup:

OK, it's time for a league board lockdown. :ph34r:

:thumbsup: Why, do you see Miller_Time lurking around here???? :ph34r: