Sign in to follow this  
Alimony Tony

Jwood / Scooby Trade (Douche Mc)

Jwood gets Jamal Lewis and Travis Taylor

Scooby gets the Douche and Carlos Santana Moss and snack.

I offered 1.02 pick, Lamont Jordan (he has Martin) and Johnnie Morton WR

for Duece and Q. Carter

He thought this was a better deal than my offer. I didn't but that's why we PLAY the game :)

Only time will tell.

Originally posted by Scorpion:

I offered 1.02 pick, Lamont Jordan (he has Martin) and Johnnie Morton WR

for Duece and Q. Carter

He thought this was a better deal than my offer. I didn't but that's why we PLAY the game :)

Only time will tell.

The way I look at it is the #2 pick is going to be either Harrington/Carr. I'm set at QB for a quite a while. I don't need a QB. It does me no good. However, give me Jamal over Jordan anyday. Morton is better than Taylor, but not by enough to make up the difference between Jordan and Jamal.

Originally posted by Jwood:

give me Jamal over Jordan anyday

It is just this kind of thinking that wins the first round pick every year! Did Jamal not have 16 torn ACL's over the past 4 years or did you just forget?? That dude is a mimi-Terrell Davis in training. Good luck!

I still don't understand the need to trade Duece in the first place, especially when what you get in return is another RB, arguably with more question marks than the one you traded away? :confused:

Originally posted by Ditkanate:

I still don't understand the need to trade Duece in the first place, especially when what you get in return is another RB, arguably with more question marks than the one you traded away? :confused:

What do you expect from a Horns fan?

Originally posted by Ditkanate:

One reason is because Jamal has already proven he can play in this league. Injuries are very much a risk that every player faces. If everyone was afraid to take a player because of injuries, then why bother playing. It's a gamble on everyone in the NFL. Deuce hasn't proven a damn thing yet and I would bet he struggles to get 1000 yards this season. Ricky is twice the RB that Deuce is, and Ricky had to bust is rear for every stinking yard he gained in New Orleans. He is used to getting pounded on. I don't think Deuce can handle the pounding. But, we'll see.

Well, you are entitled to your opinion. In my opinion you are taking a bigger risk than Scooby, but hey, like you said, that's why they play the games and everything's a risk and also it is a tip that no one knows and it might be great for you and also it might not but until the season comes we won't know for sure but personally i would have waited to see how duece did because he showed flashes last year and as everyone knows you can't accurately predict what will happen from year to year based on last year especially when last year it wasn't even him running so that is an unfair comparison but at least this is a runon sentence and with that i think we can ALL agree and also allow thineself to slosh much burning and melting into thine eyes upon thine also look out for that crouching bucket of owls.

One of the main reasons I got him is so I at least have some choices at rb...Specifically ones who are not hurt....He looked very good in spot duty, but we will see if he can handle it 20-25 times a game....

With that, anyone want Jamal Anderson????

Originally posted by Fake Jwood:

Deuce hasn't proven a damn thing yet and I would bet he struggles to get 1000 yards this season. I don't think Deuce can handle the pounding.

Who made these idiotic statements?

:o :)

[ 11-15-2002: Message edited by: Jwood ]

Originally posted by Call me...Tim?:

Jwood gets screwed!

You are damn right I got screwed. You are a lawyer...sue his ass or something.