Sign in to follow this  
adam smitty

Trade

I really like Singman's end of the deal in this one. Barber is a stud and so is Ward.

Singman dumped Muhammad while his stock was at an all time high. He'll never repeat this year.

I've been trying to wrestle Ward away from Smitty for a long time. :dunno:

It was great to get Ward, get a pick and get younger. Hard part was giving up priest. If he is healthy he is the best player in FF. The guy put up 14 Tds in 9 games last year. Johnson does not scare me to the point where I think he will cut into Priest's reps to much. That being said though Smitty gave me what I perceive as fair market value for Holmes. I believe this trade works out for both of us.

I really like Singman's end of the deal in this one. Barber is a stud and so is Ward.

Singman dumped Muhammad while his stock was at an all time high. He'll never repeat this year.

I've been trying to wrestle Ward away from Smitty for a long time. :thumbsup:

I have to disagree Jwood. Tiki is over-rated, way over-rated in my books. I do agree Mushin had a career year. This deal is kind of a toss-up.

I have to disagree Jwood.  Tiki is over-rated, way over-rated in my books.

wow. He's averaged over 1,900 total yards per season and over 9 TDs in his last 3 years. if that's overrated, I'd take it any day of the week. he's pretty durable and is the focus of that offense.

I really like Singman's end of the deal in this one.  Barber is a stud and so is Ward. 

Singman dumped Muhammad while his stock was at an all time high.  He'll never repeat this year.

I've been trying to wrestle Ward away from Smitty for a long time.    :thumbsdown:

I have to disagree Jwood. Tiki is over-rated, way over-rated in my books. I do agree Mushin had a career year. This deal is kind of a toss-up.

Yea, no way Tiki matches what he did this year. Tiki got all of his stats when warner was in and he wont have that benefit again either. Mush obviously had a career year but this guy has had 100 catches before, I see him putting up big stats again, maybe not as good as this season but still pretty dang good.

Sign in to follow this