Sign in to follow this  
Jwood

Ricky Williams and Donovan McNabb

Two of my formerly untradeable commodities are now tradeable.

On a scale of 1-5 taking into consideration future perfomance. I rate Ricky a strong 5 being on of the top 3 dynasty backs in the league. I've downgraded McNabb from a 5 to a 4 simply because of what he's done this year and I don't see him getting much help this year, but I think he will improve next year. If he keeps performing like crap for the rest of the year and next year, then I'm severely downgrading him.

Wanting:

RB to replace Ricky

QB to replace McNabb

good WR

1st round pick next year

Skill of players will vary depending on other players. For example, if I'm offered Mike Cloud to replace Ricky, then I'm gonna want Daunte Culpepper to replace McNabb. If I'm offered Kordell Stewart to replace McNabb, then I'm gonna want LaDanian Tomlinson to replace Ricky. Or something like that. You get my drift. If I'm offered substantially less talent for both, then I'm gonna want a damn good bona fide #1 kick ass receiver.

Sent you a proposal through the site...

Let me know

Scooby:

Let me know

Interesting. I rejected it because I wasn't decided at the time but I will e-mail you about it tomorrow. Easier to communicate from work because I'm checking my e-mail constantly.

Scooby:

Let me know

get back to me...

Scooby:

Scooby:

Let me know

get back to me...
I'm still thinking. I'm going off who I think you offered. I deleted my e-mails on my other PC.

Jwood, I have a deal for you my frined. Let me get to work tomorrow where I have your addy before you do anything.

Call me...Tim?:

Jwood, I have a deal for you my frined. Let me get to work tomorrow where I have your addy before you do anything.

Hey, get out of here... :D

Sadly, I don't think my entire team would be enough in return for either of those guys.

Jwood:

Scooby:

Scooby:

Let me know

get back to me...
I'm still thinking. I'm going off who I think you offered. I deleted my e-mails on my other PC.
How much longer can you hang on to him???