round

pick in the June draft.

email message from HC

Confirmed, good luck to you Jeff.

I also confirmed on the message board.

Dave

waiting for the Trade Czar to approve

confirmed

My inside sources say Da Bus has another year left. After what happened to Duce this past year.......a 4th round pick was worth it to ensure production from that RB3 slot for the entire year.

The starting RB in Pitt rushed for 1664 yds this season. So they split TDs, big deal......1664. thats alot. Who was I going to get in the 4th round? In last year's 4th round, the player selected with the most production was Randle El........

1664, Randle El, 1664, Randle El...........

confirmed

My inside sources say Da Bus has another year left. After what happened to Duce this past year.......a 4th round pick was worth it to ensure production from that RB3 slot for the entire year.

The starting RB in Pitt rushed for 1664 yds this season. So they split TDs, big deal......1664. thats alot. Who was I going to get in the 4th round? In last year's 4th round, the player selected with the most production was Randle El........

1664, Randle El, 1664, Randle El...........

Oh sure, make the deal and try to claim you raped me. :sleep:

I'm already keeping 4 (probably 5) other RBs so Bettis was a longshot to be kept. I pick up a nice early 4th round pick in the process. Regardless of what you think, a 4th (which is the 4.04, btw) in the June draft is a nice pick to have to add depth. So there! B)

He plays and prospers, you win. It is a gamble for you, I chose to take the safe way out. :o

Scatter take the bold step in making his dynasty team as old as possible. :shocking:

Aaaaalrighty then.