Sign in to follow this  
Call me...Tim?

Waivers?

Are there none anymore...at least no order?

I wanted frickin Davenport and I note that Ditka has already grabbed him!!!

Respect my last place position!!! :mad:

It seems to me that people are grabbing players willy nilly, so that's what i did. If there are some procedures that we should be following, then i will happily follow them and drop Najeh or whatever once Cabin Funer makes it clear. :mad:

Yes there is supposed to be an order. Yahoo sucks for sure.

Let me da rules since nobody ever knows them.

Free agency – Moves are limited to 2 per week. Rosters will be frozen from Saturday noon till Monday midnight. Picks must be emailed to the commissioner between Monday midnight and Saturday noon. The commissioner will give out the free agents Saturday afternoon based on record (worst gets first pick). Total points will break a tie for 2 teams with the same record (team with the lowest points has first choice). You only get one pick and then move to the back of the line. Players that are picked up are eligible to play immediately. Players that are dropped will not be available for pickup until the following week. This will give all teams a chance to see who was dropped. The free agent deadline will be week 12. All free agent moves must be made prior to week12. There will be no free agency after the deadline until the following year’s draft is completed. After the initial draft free agency will be on first come first served basis until after week 1.

[ 09-27-2002: Message edited by: Alimony Tony ]

If the Commish wants to enfore them, hen fine by me. Otherwise, we can either put in a gentleman's rule, or simply work within the crapass Yahoo rules. I'd rather not see Fuhner need to play policeman, even though he has plenty of time on his hands :mad:

Actually somehow I have less time on my hands. Between the honey do's, chasing my 2 year old, looking for a job and using this crappy dial up service I don't have much time. I guess I need a job quick so I have time to waste again. :mad:

what's your email address??? can i just say that the two moves i made earlier this week are my free agent requests?

Originally posted by Call me...Tim?:

Respect my last place position!!! :mad:

Uh, I beg to differ. Have you seen my record and average score...?

With that noted, I am not giving up Moe Williams, but will be happy to honor waiver order from here out, especially since I can't make waiver claims through my company's suck ass firewall anyway!!!!

Originally posted by pingpong:

I vote to change the league rules to match the Yahoo website restrictions.