Sign in to follow this  
Strumey

Message board Problems - PLEASE READ AND VOTE

Since the message board has been down a lot and people have had roster submission issues, I am proposing that I spend $100 of the entry fee (along with $100 from the other league I run) and purchase the message board software and run it on the same server as the league web site. This would eliminate the downtime for the message board because the high traffic volume on FFToday is the root of most of the problems. Please vote yes or no below because it will come out of this years pot.

the league website always crashes my Mac....if I can bookmark the page like I did Rosters, Schedule and Standings pages then I'm down...

I wouldn't want to pay a hundred bucks just for message board software. pay 120 and get on commissioner.com site which is so much better,takes care of trades, lineups messageboard, the whole 9 yards.

I would spend wisely- plus if the message board is down, why do we not have an email loop? I am sure we could communicate on the down times, as long was we all check e-mail everyday. If you don't get out of the 20th century and into this one!

the fReak-

or go for something that will last- $100 bucks is a $100 bucks-

Bad Dude- my vote was to do what is best. Go for the most utility use of $100- we have free alternatives available when the message board is down, just seems no one sees them as a viable option. Such as an e-mail loop. We could bid on players if the board was down via e-mail and that would be just as quick as the message board, as long as people had email programs that you could instantaneously hit send/recieve. That is all I am saying. But for those who don't plan on winning this thing, I guess that Hundred doesn't matter anyway. (just kidding) had to be a d!ck there before I signed off.

the fReak