Sign in to follow this  
Jwood

Any update on Devil Doc yet?

Just curious if anyone has heard anything about his status/condition.

I have no clue. I'm still wondering what we plan on doing with his team. I hope he's doing well, but I think it's about time we start looking into a replacement unless we here something from him soon. I don't think that team has made one move since the start of last season.

I think its time to look for a new owner. The team is sitting there and needs a lot of help and it doesnt look like doc will be around. So I vote for a new owner.

Someone in this league knows him and helped him move and someone else I think talked to his sister. I can't remember who they were, but surely someone can find out his condition.

If we don't hear anything by Monday after the NFL draft, I vote for a new owner as well.

Someone in this league knows him and helped him move and someone else I think talked to his sister. I can't remember who they were, but surely someone can find out his condition.

If we don't hear anything by Monday after the NFL draft, I vote for a new owner as well.

If we are going to get a new guy in here he is going to need as much time as possible to get that team the way he wants it and waiting another month could be stretching it a little. Another thing is that Doc has shown ZERO interest in this league and even stopped on the main board to ask for IDP help and continued to ignore us on here and via emails as well. I did help him move but I cant say that i know him personally at all and i also heard that he has moved out of town so i have no way of contacting him. Can anyone remember a time since maybe week 3-4 that he showed a sign of activity? With all that said, i'm starting a new poll up regarding this situation that all of you should check out.

Someone in this league knows him and helped him move and someone else I think talked to his sister.  I can't remember who they were, but surely someone can find out his condition. 

If we are going to get a new guy in here he is going to need as much time as possible to get that team the way he wants it and waiting another month could be stretching it a little. Another thing is that Doc has shown ZERO interest in this league and even stopped on the main board to ask for IDP help and continued to ignore us on here and via emails as well. I did help him move but I cant say that i know him personally at all and i also heard that he has moved out of town so i have no way of contacting him. Can anyone remember a time since maybe week 3-4 that he showed a sign of activity? With all that said, i'm starting a new poll up regarding this situation that all of you should check out.

Sounds good to me. I was wanting to look for a new owner weeks ago, but I thought he was buddies with some of the people in our league and I didn't want to make any of them mad.

If he's been asking for help in an IDP league and no one here has heard jack squat from him, then it's way past time to look for a new owner.

Sign in to follow this