Sign in to follow this  
Grigs Allmoon

1st League - Comments

Just a few things I wanted to get out there...

First, whats up with the timer? For one thing it seems like there are a few people who could use more time. As of this comming Monday, I will probably be one of them. I'll be starting a new job, working 9 hour days, with 2 hours of travel time. That could be cutting it close. Also, with regards to the timer... Is it even on? I read through the rules on the site and it says it doesn't even start until July 15.

Another related topic... What happens if it expires on someone, like it kind of did for One Leg? Do we skip them and let the next teams pick? This doesn't seem fair, and I wasn't about to pick last night before One Leg did. Or, does the computer select for the team? I think everbody is against this scenario. (Especially with such a questionable site. All rankings are probably last year's preseason rankings, considering all the other info is from last season.)

Lastly, I'm taking offers on my 35, or 38. I'm looking to move one down to the mid to late 4th round.

The timer is wrong and I am not sure if it will support the use of a timer this early in the season, hence the 2001 date that is set.

24 hours is cool if we go in that direction. The computer has to pick there is no other way to operate that. And yes it probably is on last years stats.

Originally posted by thedanzone:

The computer has to pick there is no other way to operate that.  And yes it probably is on last years stats.

:D