Sign in to follow this  
Highway Robbery

1st League Trades...

OK I want to get an extra 1st ten round pick similar to the last two trades that have been done. (11th for 10th)

Let me know if you are interested.

You realize why these are being proposed, right? Your draft (just like ours) is ending after the 10th round. It will then pick up at the end of July AFTER June 1st cuts and right at the beginning of training camp. That means the person that holds the 11th round picks will be able to better judge what the value of those bubble picks will be than those picking in the 10th round. IT IS A TIP!

Originally posted by Highway Robbery:

OK I want to get an extra 1st ten round pick similar to the last two trades that have been done.  (11th for 10th)  

Let me know if you are interested.

Hey Jetdoc, why do you gotta screw me (lol), just because some of these experts don't pay attention, is no reason for you to bail them out. If you remember, I (as the owner of all the early picks in the 11th round) had to listen to the 'experts' ride my butt about my (and my endless comdey of trades) deals for 11th round picks.

If you look, you will see that I am doing the same thing in this league. And I am suffering the same abuse from the 'experts'.

Thanks for screwing me :D , and cluing in the clueless :rolleyes: .

Originally posted by Lord of the flies:

Thanks for screwing me    :D , and cluing in the clueless     :rolleyes: .

HA! Hey - you already have picks 1-4 in the 11th round, so that should be plenty...

:D

Besides, I was one of the ones in the 2nd league that traded with you... :D

Originally posted by Grigs Allmoon:

Why are we stopping after round 10 anyway? When did we decide to do that?

When we decided to draft early (and copy the Landry League). I set it up this way so that we could have some fun now and still be able to make corrections (or fix mistakes) closer to the start of the season.

Were we told? I never knew about this, and it seems that the members in the other peague didn't either, judging by the "I guess we're done drafting for a while" thread.

Originally posted by Grigs Allmoon:

Were we told? I never knew about this, and it seems that the members in the other peague didn't either, judging by the "I guess we're done drafting for a while" thread.

I diddnt know that we would be taking a break as well until I already traded away my 10th round pick. Why are we stopping? Why not just go through the whole draft now?

I was also unaware of the stoppage of the draft. Why not just continue it now and get it over with. We're already doing 10 rounds now why not just finish it and be done with it? Doesn't make much sense to me I guess.

Originally posted by Darb33:

I was also unaware of the stoppage of the draft.  Why not just continue it now and get it over with.  We're already doing 10 rounds now why not just finish it and be done with it?  Doesn't make much sense to me I guess.