Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Round 7

Can we just give him...... the Oakland Raiders Def and move on. I think thats a good pick for him....

But honestly... If we have to delay the draft a day so be it. Just let that fock pick for himself.

ya, cause its not like hes out drinkin a cold 40 or anything

Can we just give him...... the Oakland Raiders Def and move on. I think thats a good pick for him....

But honestly... If we have to delay the draft a day so be it. Just let that fock pick for himself.

ya, cause its not like hes out drinkin a cold 40 or anything

had to get that in there, eh glory hog?

:first:

Seriously - all things considered, I guess one more day wouldn't kill me, but since I've waited 3 focking days to pick anyway it's very frustrating to be sitting here on the precipice of my pick and having to wait another day.

Especially since he was only 5 *#^!@(& picks away and could have EASILY sent Moz a list. That's weak with a capital W.

Guest TheCheat

Exceptional circumstance, imo...as much as I :o waiting (good thing I turned my pick around quickly on Sat. :first: ), I vote for letting colonboy make his own pick.

I did say in my original rules ( and or the thread I just bumped ) If I went to the FBG rankings I do say based on team needs. However this puts me in a pretty sh!tty ( no pun intended for bandy ) situation of damned if I do and damned if i don't.

NO LIST was left by Bandwagoneer.

Trust me the player I would select for Bandwagoneer ( based on need ) is a player I very much want :first: and was hoping would fall. I will give Bandy a little more time and hope he can somehow crawl to a PC to spare me the enevitable.

Is it going to hurt us to wait a day and let this fock pick for himself. Are we in that much of a hurry, Come on... look at what this fock is going thru. have a focking heart.

Is it going to hurt us to wait a day and let this fock pick for himself. Are we in that much of a hurry, Come on... look at what this fock is going thru. have a focking heart.

I am not in any hurry and am more than happy to give him the full 8 hours.

Exceptional circumstance, imo...as much as I B) waiting (good thing I turned my pick around quickly on Sat. :thumbsup: ), I vote for letting colonboy make his own pick.

I agree. If you aren't going to pick "straight" off the list that he authorized (e.g. footballguys.com's overall rankings) then I do NOT want anyone making this pick but bandwagonner.

Exceptional circumstance, imo...as much as I  B)  waiting (good thing I turned my pick around quickly on Sat.  :thumbsup: ), I vote for letting colonboy make his own pick.

I agree. If you aren't going to pick "straight" off the list that he authorized (e.g. footballguys.com's overall rankings) then I do NOT want anyone making this pick but bandwagonner.

yes, it shouldnt be based on team need, it should be based on highest rated player, regardless of position, i mean, just because he needs a kicker, doesnt mean that should be who is chosen for him

Guest TheCheat
yes, it shouldnt be based on team need, it should be based on highest rated player, regardless of position, i mean, just because he needs a kicker, doesnt mean that should be who is chosen for him

Right, you should only pick a kicker for him because it'd be pretty friggin' funny. :thumbsup:

Dude - he's just getting his ass probed...not like it's different than any normal Friday night for him. Might even be less bleeding.

:thumbsup:

Exceptional circumstance, imo...as much as I  :lol:  waiting (good thing I turned my pick around quickly on Sat.  :( ), I vote for letting colonboy make his own pick.

I am very happy doing this - as I in no way wanted to make any selction for him. Actually though i see no glaring need on his roster that would have to be addressed so i would be going straight off the highest ranked player on their list.

My reasoning behind taking a player of need was to ensure 4 staright QB's were not selected ( by the same team ) when a team had like 1 WR or 1 RB. i did not make this to try and pick a team for anyone - i made that distinction for a competitve team to be fielded.

However since it seems most you all are okay with letting bangwagonner pick himself -- trust me I am MORE THAN HAPPY to agree.

I am very happy doing this - as I in no way wanted to make any selction for him. Actually though i see no glaring need on his roster that would have to be addressed so i would be going straight off the highest ranked player on their list.

My reasoning behind taking a player of need was to ensure 4 staright QB's were not selected ( by the same team ) when a team had like 1 WR or 1 RB. i did not make this to try and pick a team for anyone - i made that distinction for a competitve team to be fielded.

However since it seems most you all are okay with letting bangwagonner pick himself -- trust me I am MORE THAN HAPPY to agree.

Gotcha. I think the intent there was good in theory, but in practice it only works at the beginning. At this point, where a guy has 1 QB, 3 RB and 2 WR, it's a much, much harder call as to what they "need".

what sucks is that with all the folks we have on, we could be halfway through round 8 right now...damn people and their damn bung issues.

:(

but the pause does lead to interesting banter none the less

not like it's different than any normal Friday night for him. Might even be less bleeding.

Just becasue thats how you San Franciscans spend your Friday nights - let's not go making genralizations now. :lol: :lol:

not like it's different than any normal Friday night for him. Might even be less bleeding.

:lol:

Just becasue thats how you San Franciscans spend your Friday nights - let's not go making genralizations now. :lol: :lol:

For the record, I do not spend my Friday night making bandwaggoner's ass bleed.

Guest TheCheat

Which all raises a philosophical question: Would having Moz make a pick for bungoneer be akin to giving the guy a second colonoscopy?

I would say having your ass tore up is a special circumstance and will be treated as such ! I mean the guy is going though enough !

I would say having your ass tore up is a special circumstance and will be treated as such !  I mean the guy is going though enough !

All that said, I will reiterate that being just 5 picks away when he last posted and NOT sending you a list of 6 players was totally LAME, and even a bit inconsiderate.

His bung was (theoretically) intact this weekend, and he had enough time to post here, so he obviously had enough time to send a list. and he knew he'd be out today.

:thumbsup:

:rolleyes:

Just becasue thats how you San Franciscans spend your Friday nights - let's not go making genralizations now. :banana: :bandana:

For the record, I do spend my Friday night making bandwaggoner's ass bleed.

:thumbsdown:

you focking ######. That's just sick. Can you keep that talk to yourself. :huh: B)

I don't want to hear what your doing behing close doors, unless it's with some fine ass female

I would say having your ass tore up is a special circumstance and will be treated as such !  I mean the guy is going though enough !

All that said, I will reiterate that being just 5 picks away when he last posted and NOT sending you a list of 6 players was totally LAME, and even a bit inconsiderate.

His bung was (theoretically) intact this weekend, and he had enough time to post here, so he obviously had enough time to send a list. and he knew he'd be out today.

:thumbsdown:

I would say knowing the nexy day you were going to have a camera shoved up your ass could cause anyone to not be able to think straight.

Actually there has been 1 person that has ever sent me a list !!! Ahill is the ONLY person to do so. --- Ahill :huh:

you focking ######. That's just sick. Can you keep that talk to yourself.  :o  :(

I don't want to hear what your doing behing close doors, unless it's with me, because I'm totally h0mo for your man meat and fantisize about it every night.

I love the taste of a nice thick protein shake in the morning because I am really, really, really queer.

Two can play the edit game, skippy. :cry:

I would say knowing the nexy day you were going to have a camera shoved up your ass could cause anyone to not be able to think straight.

You know, I'd bet that the terms "shoved up your ass" and "straight" are rarely used in the same sentence together.

Guest TheCheat
Actually there has been 1 person that has ever sent me a list !!!   Ahill is the ONLY person to do so.  ---  Ahill   :mad:

Well, since you brought it up, any way you can get the 7 or 8 rammstein owners to send you a list for the next couple of picks? Gang Rod seems to be the only consistent holdup.

So there's a gay bar in Boston called Ramrod...not that there's anything wrong w/ that...but if it troubles them any, they could change their team name to Rain Delay.

Actually there has been 1 person that has ever sent me a list !!!   Ahill is the ONLY person to do so.  ---  Ahill   :wall:

Well, since you brought it up, any way you can get the 7 or 8 rammstein owners to send you a list for the next couple of picks? Gang Rod seems to be the only consistent holdup.

So there's a gay bar in Boston called Ramrod...not that there's anything wrong w/ that...but if it troubles them any, they could change their team name to Rain Delay.

I can talk to them

Bangwaggoneer was here :cry: I thought

Appreciate you waiting for me. I was serious when I said to let fbg rating pick for me. But what you did Moz, and the league, was a nice gesture. :pointstosky:

I haven't read all the posts but I appreciate all the good thoughts. And for holding up the draft today....I'm sorry. :(

I'm just glad the past two days are over. :lol: Well, of course the Docter told me not to do any of this :lol: unti tomorrow.

Bangwaggoneer was here  :cry:  I thought

Appreciate you waiting for me. I was serious when I said to let fbg rating pick for me. But what you did Moz, and the league, was a nice gesture. :pointstosky:

I haven't read all the posts but I appreciate all the good thoughts. And for holding up the draft today....I'm sorry. :wall:

I'm just glad the past two days are over. :lol: Well, of course the Docter told me not to do any of this :lol: unti tomorrow.

Actually, I didn't express good thoughts. I said getting your ass probed was nothing out of the ordinary for you.

But I did say we should wait and let you pick for yourself.

but only because we don't trust that Moz guy...

lmao!

Kidding - we do trust him, but I don;t think these things can be subjected to interpretation...I mean, when you saif FBG rankings, I'm thinking "next highest ranked player" which could give you a 3rd QB.

So best to PM him and say "best TE on FBG rankings" or something next time you get yer ass probed. lol

btw, thank you for not taking the player I'd been targeting since Friday.

Man that was a long and stressful 3 days of watching. And your roster scared me the most because you could have gone with any position just about.

Like the McMichael pick though - he's a great value this deep into it. :wall:

Guest TheCheat
So best to PM him and say "best TE on FBG rankings" or something next time you get yer ass probed. lol

Football_Scooter's Ass Probe Consulting? :wall:

Jerome Bettis sighting  :lol:

TD Machine. Name me a better BYE week RB who was available, I dare you.

:cry:

ETA: wait, no don't - against the rules.

And tell me with a straight face he'd have made it past the turn...I bet you can't.

I believe I reached about 1 round too high for him, based on other mock and real drafts around here, and on ADP. But I believe I had to in order to have him. I am feeling a lot stronger with my backfield now.

:wall:

paged Tsunami and emailed THM that he is on deck -- JUST MAYBE we can belt out alot of picks in a row here ! :wall:

Football_Scooter's Ass Probe Consulting? :wall:

I couldn't get an appointment. He was over-booked. :cry:

ETA: Gotta go but I'll check back in an hour to see if its my pick.

Thanks again for alocated the full 8 hours.

I don't think he is a consultant -- just that everyone in San Francisco is a resident expert in these sort of things :rolleyes: