Sign in to follow this  
singman

Round 2 Commentary

Well knowing Shanny has a huge ego, it only bodes well that Clarett sees playing time. Could be a steal at pick 13, so what the hell. :shocking:

I like Clarett. I actually just wrote an 11- page research paper on him for my English class. He has a great chance to be successful.

Hey Phil (The Big Show), YGM.

He probably could be successful, but good luck playing the Shanny roulette wheel. I am sure the week you start him against me he will go nuts though. Mark it up. :pointstosky:

Sorry again for the delay the wife would have freaked if I was on the computer with company over. You bastard BB, I had to go back and edit my post, I had wanted Fason (so much for locking down Minny RBs :banana: ).

Jones is a definite project, I don't expect much for a year or three, but physical potential is through the roof.

Brown is a homer pick, but he has improved every year in college, hope the trend continues.

Smith, with Miller gone, LJ on the mend and Stinkens getting no love from Holmgren I reached a little, but he has potential.

Good Luck and enjoy the rest of the draft.

Nice receiver upgrade so far Brain. Edwards/Jones/Brown could really pay off in a few years. I like Alex Smith too. I actually think he could end up scoring more than Miller.

Has anybody seen Madden (Chris T)? I have not been able to get a hold of him.

I sent him an email but he hasn't responded.

BTW is there any time limit?

He was on the forum before for a while between 4:30 and 5:30 (I saw his name at bottom of screen), but never made his pick.

I was kinda hoping we could plow through two or three rounds by now. Gonna be a busy week !

I know this is supposed to be a longer draft and with negotiations and such it could take longer, but I still think everyone should be able to check in at least once in a 24 hour period. JMO :D

Reluctant Prophets send 2.6, 3.6 and Eric Moulds to

Demolition for Duce Staley and 4.7

Guys,

On the weekend the clock is usually turned of. We will give him some time tommorrow and then he will be skipped. I am still trying to locate him. he said he would be back but I have not been able to get a hold of him all off season.

Reluctant Prophets send 2.6, 3.6 and Eric Moulds to

Demolition for Duce Staley and 4.7

Demolition accepts the trade

Guys,

On the weekend the clock is usually turned of. We will give him some time tommorrow and then he will be skipped. I am still trying to locate him. he said he would be back but I have not been able to get a hold of him all off season.

Is it possible that he is not in the league this season> Did he send the fee?

Guys,

Is it possible that he is not in the league this season> Did he send the fee?

Yes it is possible Capn. He confirmed he would be back but since I have not been able to get a hold of him and he has not sent his fee.

So.... what is the plan of action here?

Also, to possibly prevent some thing like this in the future should Singman have everyones phone number just in case the bored and email are not hitting someone? Just an idea.

So.... what is the plan of action here?

Also, to possibly prevent some thing like this in the future should Singman have everyones phone number just in case the bored and email are not hitting someone? Just an idea.

Well after a month of trying to reach Chris I received an email this morning that he has no internet access and will not return this year. The draft is on hold for a few days until a replacement can be found. :bandana:

I am sure it won't be hard to find someone; his team is competitive. Hopefully you can get the money via paypal this morning and this guy can pick by this afternoon.

Do you work with this guy Steve?

Does he have internet access at home (assume at night)?

Do you work with this guy Steve?

Does he have internet access at home (assume at night)?

No I do not work with him. He does have internet access at night.

I am here today and should have no problem doing the 2.06 and 2.07 unless a good offer comes to me. :cheers:

Excellent value on Clayton. I don't like the receivers in this class but he's the one I like the most. He actually went to a pretty good situation in Baltimore where he will start and learn from one of the most reliable receivers in the league.

Even with my boat load of receivers, I was set to grab Clayton. Nice choice and value.

I really like the situation regarding Moats. Even if Westy signs a big deal, there

is no guarantee it keeps him around. Moats has very good upside in my opinion.

I was torn on the next pick. But I really think that Barber has more talent than

any of the guys on the board, Moats included. He will give Julius a real good run

for his money. If not this season, next season for sure. He is a great talent that

could very well be a steal in the mid second.

Guest tooez

I inherited a pretty solid team, but was glad to see Clayton there cuz he's in a good situation to produce right away and i need WRs. I really like the moats kid though and philly's offense suits him good.

Shox is usually around or checks in pretty often. Of course that won't happen now because I am slow / bored at work and waiting to see some picks.

Well I got my handcuff. I doubt he'll overtake DD as the starter but one can never be too careful.

Very surprised he made it down to you. Thought for certain he was gone after the Barber selection. Your lucky day :clap:

Well, with Rothlesburger I had no intentions of picking a quarterback this year, but Rodgers slipping this far suprised me so much I couldn't pass it up. In the other dynasty drafts I've seen he's been a late round 1/early round 2 pick. He kid has skills, he was being talked as the potential number 1 pick in the draft for a reason, and could be a bigtime player in the future. Wasn't what I needed, but his upside is much higher than the other guys left in the player pool

It sounds about right that I would get busy just as my pick came up. I have to decide between a couple guys. I will also entertain trade offers at jwerra at rwbaird.c0m if anyone is interested.

Well I got my handcuff.  I doubt he'll overtake DD as the starter but one can never be too careful.

Very surprised he made it down to you. Thought for certain he was gone after the Barber selection. Your lucky day :(

He wouldn't have made it if I didn't trade that pick away. That was who I was set to take if I didn't trade the 2.6.

Chicken Capital YGM.

After I hear from Chris I will be able to make my move (if it would still be mine).

Chicken Capital YGM.

After I hear from Chris I will be able to make my move (if it would still be mine).

Don't have anything in my inbox