Sign in to follow this  
merv

League Dues

I think we could all get our dues paid a little quicker if we could use PayPal instead of hand writing a check and putting it in the mail. Any reason why this isn't at least an option?

merv

i do have paypal account and it makes no difference for me.. except for the fact that paypal takes their cut when i recieve it and they will take their cut when i send out the winnings... so we all are going to lose a few bucks here and there....

Makes no difference to me..

I think we should accept it using paypal, but pay it out via snail mail. Just send your paypal info out to the league, and however much they take out I'll cover. No problem it'll only be a few bucks.

I don't mind adding a buck or two to the entry fee if that's what it takes. No need for TheyHateMe or anyone to take a hit.

Maybe for convenience sake we all send in $55 and call it even. This may even add a buck or two to the winnings pool. I don't mind.

merv

Guest justjigglingthroughlife

how about C.O.D :thumbsup: .. how about hand delivery to you slash......

I don't mind adding a buck or two to the entry fee if that's what it takes. No need for TheyHateMe or anyone to take a hit.

Maybe for convenience sake we all send in $55 and call it even. This may even add a buck or two to the winnings pool. I don't mind.

merv

thats fine if you guys want to do that...

but one thing we need to remember is that when i recieve paypal takes a cut and at the end of the season.. when I send out the money.. paypal will take a cut as well...

anybody know the rate?

and what if some people send in 50 vs some people that send through paypal and send in like 55?

merv

thats fine if you guys want to do that...

but one thing we need to remember is that when i recieve paypal takes a cut and at the end of the season.. when I send out the money.. paypal will take a cut as well...

anybody know the rate?

and what if some people send in 50 vs some people that send through paypal and send in like 55?

Then the people that only send in $50 lose their first round draft pick :thumbsdown:

Yes, Please let us know where to send the money. ( I only posted this because I didn't want to see tough guy as the name of the last poster for all of the active threads...)

you all have my address already.. so either send it that way or my paypal account is

saba_n23@yahoo.com please include your fftoday name so i know who is who.. ;)

you all have my address already.. so either send it that way or my paypal account is

saba_n23@yahoo.com please include your fftoday name so i know who is who.. :mad:

I just sent you my $55.00 via PayPal.

Merv

Yes, Please let us know where to send the money. ( I only posted this because I didn't want to see tough guy as the name of the last poster for all of the active threads...)

:first:

:sleep:

There you go again. :ph34r:

:pointstosky:

There you go again. :ph34r:

:ph34r: I'm haging out here ust waiting for you to post something so i can post something immediatly after you! :sleep:

Sorry guys, I just opened an account at Paypal and it takes 3-4 business days to to fund it. So I'll just put it in the mail on Sunday and hopefully slash will get it by Tuesday or Wednesday.

I want to get started just as badly as you guys do. :(

Sorry for the delay!

Sorry guys, I just opened an account at Paypal and it takes 3-4 business days to to fund it. So I'll just put it in the mail on Sunday and hopefully slash will get it by Tuesday or Wednesday.

I want to get started just as badly as you guys do. :unsure:

Sorry for the delay!

Checks in the mail boys! :banana:

Slash,

Let me know when you receive it.

Let's get started ASAP. :lol: