Sign in to follow this  
DrJ

3.10 - Samie Parker, WR, Kansas City

You damn near have your own small city with the huge WR contingent on your roster.

No doubt, I'm up to 13 now. Next closest is Horsemen with 10.

Obviously I'm gunning hard to fill that #2 WR position. Long term I think I've done that and then some, but I still have this year to worry about as well. With Morton cut, Parker has a good shot at holding down a starting job there and I think he has a better shot at contributing immediately than any WR taken in this round.

Obviously I'm gunning hard to fill that #2 WR position. Long term I think I've done that and then some, but I still have this year to worry about as well. With Morton cut, Parker has a good shot at holding down a starting job there and I think he has a better shot at contributing immediately than any WR taken in this round.

I know what you mean. I'm in a similar spot. There are 2 or 3 WR on my squad that I can count on to contribute each week, but I'm holding onto the younger ones in the hopes that another couple will step up to become starter-worthy. Seems like a long wait sometimes, but too many is probably better than not enough.