Sign in to follow this  
Theyhateme459

Offical Paid List

Once We've had all 12 people pay, We will determine draft order.

People who I know Paid (Said the checks in the mail)(Said they Paid) Not offical

1) Me

2) Slash

3) Tough Guy

4) Merv

5) CBlue

6) Shift

7) Jiggling

8) RiverAce

9) Chew Man... Slash has contacted him, (believe they stay in the same city)

10) Beginners Luck

11) Oak Point

12) ShaneFalco

:thumbsup: :cry: :D

The faster we pay, the faster we know our draft position, the faster ya'll can give me the #1,2,3 pick in the draft

CHA CHING!!!!!! :thumbsup: LETS PLAY SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!! Not really sure why i sent money in when im going to get it all back and ALOT MORE at the end of the season! :thumbsup:

People who I know Paid

1) Me

2) Slash

3) Tough Guy

4) Merv

Only 8 to go

:lol:

Slash,

I'll put the check in the mail on Sunday. Hopefully, you'll get it by Wednesday.

Here is the list of people that I have recieved payment from...

Slash

Theyhateme459

toughguy

merv

shift81

jiggling...

6 more to go... :blink:

Sent $55 via Paypal....and with the Number 1 pick in the 4th and Inches inaugural draft the RiverAce Gamblers chooose...

Sent $55 via Paypal....and with the Number 1 pick in the 4th and Inches inaugural draft the RiverAce Gamblers chooose...

:mad:

river ace is all paid up...

Lawrence Phillips RB Nebraska

People who I know Paid (Said the checks in the mail)(Said they Paid) Not offical

1) Me

2) Slash

3) Tough Guy

4) Merv

5) CBlue

6) Shift

7) Jiggling

8) RiverAce

10) Beginners Luck

11) Oak Point

Only 1 to go :banana: :banana: :banana:

The faster we pay, the faster we know our draft position, the faster ya'll can give me the #1,2,3 pick in the draft

Shane Falco????? :blink: Maybe he ran into that cheerleader and ran off! Wish i was him she was HOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( Hopefully the coach doesnt find out cuz then they will need a replacement for the replacement! :lol: unless ofcourse the starters come back off strike.

1) Me

2) Slash

3) Tough Guy

4) Merv

5) CBlue

6) Shift

7) Jiggling

8) RiverAce

10) Beginners Luck

11) Oak Point

Only 1 to go :pointstosky: :headbanger: :rolleyes:

so does his mean that Falco is the only one not to say its in the mail or it hasnt been recieved or nothing at all? If nothin at all we just need to hear from Falco and find out when he can send it, an FYI would be very nice to have, but we need to get that last one collected so we can start the draft.

1) Me

2) Slash

3) Tough Guy

4) Merv

5) CBlue

6) Shift

7) Jiggling

8) RiverAce

10) Beginners Luck

11) Oak Point

Only 1 to go  :pointstosky:  :headbanger:  :rolleyes:

so does his mean that Falco is the only one not to say its in the mail or it hasnt been recieved or nothing at all? If nothin at all we just need to hear from Falco and find out when he can send it, an FYI would be very nice to have, but we need to get that last one collected so we can start the draft.

Sorry guys, I've been busy the past couple days and have been away from a computer. I can send my money via PayPal tomorrow after I put some funds into my checking account. Sorry for the delay/inconveinence. I really am looking forward to being in this league this year!

ETA: 50$ or 55$

1) Me

2) Slash

3) Tough Guy

4) Merv

5) CBlue

6) Shift

7) Jiggling

8) RiverAce

10) Beginners Luck

11) Oak Point

Only 1 to go  :unsure:  :blink:  :(

Sorry guys, I've been busy the past couple days and have been away from a computer. I can send my money via PayPal tomorrow after I put some funds into my checking account. Sorry for the delay/inconveinence. I really am looking forward to being in this league this year!

On paypal its $55 because of the fees. Not a problem at all were all just wondering because were all wanting to get the daft started. If you do a transfer tonight it will take 3 days to get to your paypal account.

1) Me

2) Slash

3) Tough Guy

4) Merv

5) CBlue

6) Shift

7) Jiggling

8) RiverAce

10) Beginners Luck

11) Oak Point

Only 1 to go  :blink:  :huh:  :banana:

On paypal its $55 because of the fees. Not a problem at all were all just wondering because were all wanting to get the daft started. If you do a transfer tonight it will take 3 days to get to your paypal account.

It should be instant?? :unsure:

PAypal will just credit his account....

1) Me

2) Slash

3) Tough Guy

4) Merv

5) CBlue

6) Shift

7) Jiggling

8) RiverAce

10) Beginners Luck

11) Oak Point

Only 1 to go  :blink:  :huh:  :banana:

It should be instant?? :unsure:

I just setup the account yesterday for this purpose. Someone said it takes a few days to be able to send money. I'm not so sure about that. I believe I can send it right away because I verified my account by adding my bank account. I can't send it until tomorrow because I have to transfer money from my savings to checking, as i set up the account only under checking and i have 0$ in there right now (Don't use it often).

Again sorry for the delay

:ph34r:

1) Me

2) Slash

3) Tough Guy

4) Merv

5) CBlue

6) Shift

7) Jiggling

8) RiverAce

10) Beginners Luck

11) Oak Point

Only 1 to go  :first:  :banana:  :banana:

It should be instant?? :bandana:

I just setup the account yesterday for this purpose. Someone said it takes a few days to be able to send money. I'm not so sure about that. I believe I can send it right away because I verified my account by adding my bank account. I can't send it until tomorrow because I have to transfer money from my savings to checking, as i set up the account only under checking and i have 0$ in there right now (Don't use it often).

OK if you do it that way, it will send a pending echeck to Slash. Then after i think 3 days after the money has cleared into your paypal acct from your cecking it will send it to slash. Good to hear from ya and thanks for the FYI

It looks like hasn't Slash hasn't recieved my check in the mail yet.

If you guys are saying that I can fund my newly created Paypal account and instantly send Slash the money then I'll do it that way.

Slash, let me know what you would like me to do.

1) Me

2) Slash

3) Tough Guy

4) Merv

5) CBlue

6) Shift

7) Jiggling

8) RiverAce

10) Beginners Luck

11) Oak Point

Only 1 to go  :sleep:  :sleep:  :banana:

It should be instant?? :sleep:

OK if you do it that way, it will send a pending echeck to Slash. Then after i think 3 days after the money has cleared into your paypal acct from your cecking it will send it to slash. Good to hear from ya and thanks for the FYI

I just wanted to quote someone that had been quoted quoting the quotes of other people....

:blink:

1) Me

2) Slash

3) Tough Guy

4) Merv

5) CBlue

6) Shift

7) Jiggling

8) RiverAce

10) Beginners Luck

11) Oak Point

Only 1 to go :cry: :( :(

I just got a check today from MR. fowler.. beginners_luck

and

from oakpoint as well, but he made the check out to theyhateme459 instead of me... :lol: :rolleyes:

What do you want me to do? send it to theyhateme459 or do you want to send me another check.

Shane... you can send me a paypal for $55 today if you your account is setup.

blue... I havent received anything yet.. hopefully today.

Is it actually in my name?? If so just snail mail it to me, and I'll send you the money via paypal once I cash it.... Problem solved :)

yup.. its to your name...

:thumbsup: :lol:

email me your addy and i will send it to ya...