Sign in to follow this  
Mike MacGregor

Baseball Compiler Updated, Version 1.0

Finally, finally I was able to complete some feature updates to the Cheatsheet Compiler. Thanks to everyone who provided feedback so far. The main changes are:

1. Now only allocate a % to batters and % to pitchers instead of individual positions. I think this works much better.

2. Can optionally show fantasy points instead of dollar values on the cheatsheets. (Although there might be some in a 5X5 or 4X4 non-auction league, it is still best to show dollar values I think as they best represent the relative value of each player).

Still haven't had an opportunity to add more stat categories for point based leagues. The projections are the same as before, from The Roto Times. Certainly use those as a starting point, input your own or input from another service.

Same download links as before. They are:

Compiler + Buddy (zipped)

OR

Compiler (unzipped)

Draft Buddy (unzipped)

Enjoy!

Mike

Thanks.

What's the difference between Compiler and Buddy?

Thanks guys. Just got back from a weekend away. The Compiler allows you to create custom cheatsheets based on scoring, number of teams, etc. in your league.

Then the Compiler cheatsheets are transferred to Buddy, which is used as a drafting tool, entering player names and bids as they are drafted, so it deletes players from the cheatsheets and creates other draft schedules. Better than tracking it all on a half dozen sheets of paper!

Works great. I've found no problems with it yet.