Sign in to follow this  
ShaneFalco

Best Team Drafted so far

Who has drafted the best team so far?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who has drafted the best team so far?

• merv
    • Beginners Luck
    • slash
    • The Pain Train
    • ShaneFalco
    • Brown's Ferry Braniacs
    • Oak Point
    • Bloody Sunday
    • RiverAce
    • Tough Guy

Note: the poll only lets me add 10 options, so justjigglingthroughlife and Chewy have been left off because they are the least active on this site. Leave a write in vote if you think they are the best. Vote for a team other than your own. Please leave a comment.

:doublethumbsup:

At this point I like ShaneFalco.

Great stable of RBs

Couple really good Vet WRs

Couple high potential young WRs

Solid TE in an offense that may need to dump off to the TE often

Qb situation looks promising. Not a big Vick fan, but I am on the Palmer band wagon this year. (wish I had CJ..) and Leftwich could prove to be good as well.

I probably would have chosen Brown Stain Brainiacs if I knew what was happening with Ricky, or if he had another top 15 back.

Right now I don't see a team that really claims the dog house yet.

I would have to say (even thou it hurts alot to say this) BL. He has what i can see the best balanced team. He has a solid players at every posistion, not alot of youth but players that will be around for another 4 years or so.

If i could have, i would have voted for JustjugglinwithMervsMomma or whatever it is. Eli Manning says it all!

If i could have, i would have voted for JustjugglinwithMervsMomma or whatever it is. Eli Manning says it all!

THAT - made me laugh ! :rolleyes:

It was close for me, but I'm gonna have to go with merv

He's got the best RB (LT2) who should be around for a long time

If Bennett stays healthy he could turn out to be a great FF producer

When Henry lands somewhere he should be a good starter.

He's got a nice bunch of veteran WR (T.O., Mason, R. Smith)

A couple of young potential Studs (Evans, Rogers)

The QB situation also looks solid with McNabb obviously, but if Brees continues to be as productive as we was last season, he could be a good pick for a long time.

:rolleyes:

Hey! Who voted and didn't explain their choice????

TheyHateMe voted for himself :doublethumbsup:

:headbanger: :cheers: :( Forget all of ya'll for not metioning the high powered air it up Brainiacs. Especially since WR seems to do better than RB in the league. Heck I got 4 probowlers at WR, and a great consistant QB. the best dang TE, a top defense, and a decent RB who is the #1 RB on a team who likes to pund the ball, and has a great def. I voted for my team... lets see how ya'll like starting against my starting 9 on opening day. :doublethumbsup:

:cheers: :( :angry: Forget all of ya'll for not metioning the high powered air it up Brainiacs. Especially since WR seems to do better than RB in the league. Heck I got 4 probowlers at WR, and a great consistant QB. the best dang TE, a top defense, and a decent RB who is the #1 RB on a team who likes to pund the ball, and has a great def. I voted for my team... lets see how ya'll like starting against my starting 9 on opening day. :doublethumbsup:

Wer in truble if won if da komishis kant evn reed! :headbanger: IT sez doont vot fer yurself!

:headbanger: :cheers: :( Forget all of ya'll for not metioning the high powered air it up Brainiacs. Especially since WR seems to do better than RB in the league. Heck I got 4 probowlers at WR, and a great consistant QB. the best dang TE, a top defense, and a decent RB who is the #1 RB on a team who likes to pund the ball, and has a great def. I voted for my team... lets see how ya'll like starting against my starting 9 on opening day. :doublethumbsup:

ok ok... just to make you feel better i voted for ya.... :angry:

:cheers:  :(  :angry: Forget all of ya'll for not metioning the high powered air it up Brainiacs. Especially since WR seems to do better than RB in the league. Heck I got 4 probowlers at WR, and a great consistant QB. the best dang TE, a top defense, and a decent RB who is the #1 RB on a team who likes to pund the ball, and has a great def. I voted for my team... lets see how ya'll like starting against my starting 9 on opening day.  :doublethumbsup:

Wer in truble if won if da komishis kant evn reed! :headbanger: IT sez doont vot fer yurself!

I saw that, but I couldn't help myself.... Sorry :lol:

:cheers: :( :angry: Forget all of ya'll for not metioning the high powered air it up Brainiacs. Especially since WR seems to do better than RB in the league. Heck I got 4 probowlers at WR, and a great consistant QB. the best dang TE, a top defense, and a decent RB who is the #1 RB on a team who likes to pund the ball, and has a great def. I voted for my team... lets see how ya'll like starting against my starting 9 on opening day. :doublethumbsup:

Actually, you were a close #2 in my book. I really like your starting lineup, but without a stud RB, your team could be in for some inconsistent weeks. Stud WRs are not as consistent as Stud RBs, so I see you destroying teams on certain weeks and losing on others because your WRs won't be consisent every week. I like the strategy though, a playoff contender for sure.

:headbanger:

:cheers:  :(  :angry: Forget all of ya'll for not metioning the high powered air it up Brainiacs. Especially since WR seems to do better than RB in the league. Heck I got 4 probowlers at WR, and a great consistant QB. the best dang TE, a top defense, and a decent RB who is the #1 RB on a team who likes to pund the ball, and has a great def. I voted for my team... lets see how ya'll like starting against my starting 9 on opening day.  :doublethumbsup:

ok ok... just to make you feel better i voted for ya.... B)

:headbanger:

I saw that, but I couldn't help myself.... Sorry :lol:

Theyhateme needs to change his ID to "Corky Thatcher" the kid from life goes on. but then all he would post is "I burned down the resturaunt"

ok ok... just to make you feel better i voted for ya.... :huh:

:thumbsup:

hey.. you didnt vote for me... forget ya then... i wanna take my vote back.. :o

hehehe jk.

I actually think he has the best team, since we do give 1 pt per reception for wr and TE's, i think it brings up the wr's very equal to rb's.

I don't have time tonight to make my selection for best team.... I have to go to a LIVE draft tonight. Selecting a team in one night :o :lol: I'll check out the rosters sometime Thursday.... I certainly will give you my opinion on this one. I know T.L. will be sitting on the edge of his chair.... don't worry I'll get back to this later!!!

I don't have time tonight to make my selection for best team.... I have to go to a LIVE draft tonight. Selecting a team in one night :blink: :o I'll check out the rosters sometime Thursday.... I certainly will give you my opinion on this one. I know T.L. will be sitting on the edge of his chair.... don't worry I'll get back to this later!!!

yep ya called that one there BS!

Shane definitely looks like the team to beat, in my opinion. Followed closely by merv and the Brainiacs.

I had to vote for myself. :huh:

Here's what I think about a few of the other teams(IMO):

Brown Ferry- I think that the 1/2pt per reception for RB's keeps the RB's at an advantage- obviously theyhateme disagrees but, I do admire the direction he has chosen. I think the lack of rb strength will hurt him in the future.

Merv- I think the team is a little older than most but should still be productive for years to come. I wonder how successful he will be injecting a youth into his team in the next few years.

Tough Guy- I like his team but could be stronger at rb

Shane- I like his team but could be stronger at wr

And then there is my team. I've got a LOT of potential at rb and wr. If that potential is realized then my team will be strong for a long time. My qb is steady and will finish top 10 for a few more years and my te and def is good.

There's my 2 cents, let me know what you guys think.

are you sure you didnt mean WR in mine? Personally i think WR is the weak spot on my team, and that RB is the stronger.