Sign in to follow this  
ninerfan

Ricky Williams & Steve Smith for...

Will trade Ricky Williams and Steve Smith for an upgrade at either RB or WR. Two for one type of deal.

Will trade Carson Palmer, Ricky Williams, and Steve Smith for a top 10 ranked WR.

Offer sent.

B)

Niner, I appluad your efforts to move players this year.

It is unfortunate that a few of the teams that could find value in your offers are not active in the league. :lol:

BTW, I am in Seattle (Everett) until the 19th. If you are around and want to buy me a beer drop me an email :thumbsup: Was at some sushi place in Belltower last night and hung out with Junior Seau :rolleyes:

It is unfortunate that a few of the teams that could find value in your offers are not active in the league. :lol:

BTW, I am in Seattle (Everett) until the 19th. If you are around and want to buy me a beer drop me an email :thumbsup: Was at some sushi place in Belltower last night and hung out with Junior Seau :rolleyes:

Very true. Couple teams should be all over this offer, but they'll probably never see it.

It is unfortunate that a few of the teams that could find value in your offers are not active in the league. :unsure:

Agreed - which is exactly the reason those teams are in the position they are.

It's too bad, but I guess you have a degree of that in most leagues. Sometimes you find an occasional owner who manages his team from a distance and is successful, but more often than not, those owners are struggling to find 5 players worth keeping.

Niner's an active owner who has done some nice things this offseason. In a way, I root for owners like him to be successful moreso than those who aren't responsive or show as much interest in this league.

[/end rant]

It is unfortunate that a few of the teams that could find value in your offers are not active in the league. :(

BTW, I am in Seattle (Everett) until the 19th. If you are around and want to buy me a beer drop me an email :o Was at some sushi place in Belltower last night and hung out with Junior Seau ;)

I work in Lynnwood, not far. I'll e-mail you my work address when I get home and we can grab lunch nearby if you want. :cheers:

Will consider adding a pick or two for the right deal. C'mon guys! :thumbsup:

:ph34r:

make an offer

Ricky Williams & Steve Smith combo two-for-one deal is still available. Will work with any potential deal to get it done today. Williams still has a lot of value as does Smith. Just looking for an upgrade at either postition or picks. Let's go! :thumbsup: