Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

2002 Cheatsheet Compiler: Version 2.1 Released

All player projections are updated as of July 31, plus this Compiler version marks the official release of a great new feature so big it needed its own name (and file). Introducing Draft Buddy!

Better than a co-manager, Draft Buddy helps keep track of your draft as it progresses and knocks players off your Compiler cheatsheets as they're drafted. Find the Buddy file including instructions in the

Compiler 2.1 zip file.

OK, computer idiot question...

I have downloaded the first two versions of the compiler and have even done some stat work on them. Is it possible to update into the old files or do I need to download the new and then copy/paste over?

Thanks

Probably better to download new and copy/paste. Kind of depends what you want though. There may not be enough new features in the Compiler/Buddy to justify it. You could just update projections in the old if that is less work.

One thing I did do in the latest version is switch the playing naming convention from LastName,FirstName to First Name Last Name. Causes more work to copy data over from one to the next, but I felt it was better long term to do it this way. Created some better efficiencies and appearance in Buddy.

If you're up for moving data between Excel workbooks, you may want to check the concepts described in this thread.

I downloaded, what the hell it is only a little space/time. Thanks for the quick response. I am very impressed with this program and the buddy. I haven't been active here the last year and am very happy I stumbled back in to find this.

#333 and still a Rookie :eek: Maybe we'll make you a Geek on this board! :(