Sign in to follow this  
Alimony Tony

Round 3 commentary

I officially know nothing about Alvin pearman other than he's #3 on a depth chart that has a LOOOOOONNNNG history of injuries. Based on all accounts, he seems like the right pick in the middle 3rd round. Probably will amount to sucktastic, but I have RB depth to afford to draft a project.

Please work, project...PLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEE!!!!!

Fairly pleased with my draft thus far! Holt in the trade, Brown, Campbell (needed another QB to develop), and now Pearman. This has gone well for me, I do believe!

:banana:

I officially know nothing about Alvin pearman other than he's #3 on a depth chart that has a LOOOOOONNNNG history of injuries. Based on all accounts, he seems like the right pick in the middle 3rd round. Probably will amount to sucktastic, but I have RB depth to afford to draft a project.

Please work, project...PLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEE!!!!!

Fairly pleased with my draft thus far! Holt in the trade, Brown, Campbell (needed another QB to develop), and now Pearman. This has gone well for me, I do believe!

:pointstosky:

Well he was my 1st pick in predraft right before you if that is anything..

I was hoping he would fall one more spot but happy to get Jackson...

Curtis is not a sexy pick, I know, but I won't have to wait on a rookie for a couple years. He tore it up the last few games last year, so he should be able to fill in some bye weeks for me.

Plus, Stokley needs another honkey WR on the team. :thumbsup:

Really wanted two guys that went before me, namely Houston and Jackson. I figured one woud surely drop, but instead I was left with crap.....honso Thorpe.