Sign in to follow this  
CA_7

--- Possible Holdout ----

Tuna just emailed me.

Since 2 of his top 3 keepers are considering a lengthy hold out he may delay his participation in the draft unless he is granted a 6th keeper.

Tuna just emailed me.

Since 2 of his top 3 keepers are considering a lengthy hold out he may delay his participation in the draft unless he is granted a 6th keeper.

Is he serious?

Tuna just emailed me.

Is he serious?

:banana: :headbanger:

only suckers fall for the the holdout talk

Good thing this has been a part of the rules since I took over as commish, it will be a great tool to use if stall tactics are used in the draft such as are being rumored! :pointstosky:

League Conduct: Members of the league are expected to act is a respectful way and display a high level of sportsmanship. Please remember at all times that this is a game and it is done in fun. At anytime, the commish or asst commish reserves the right to take any action to correct any conduct that is determined to be detrimental to the competitive balance of the league.

I urge all to act in a respectful manner at all time towards all. Holdouts are part of the game, unnecessary stalling is not.

Good thing this has been a part of the rules since I took over as commish, it will be a great tool to use if stall tactics are used in the draft such as are being rumore! :pointstosky:

League Conduct: Members of the league are expected to act is a respectful way and display a high level of sportsmanship. Please remember at all times that this is a game and it is done in fun. At anytime, the commish or asst commish reserves the right to take any action to correct any conduct that is determined to be detrimental to the competitive balance of the league.

I urge all to act in a respectful manner at all time towards all. Holdouts are part of the game, unnecessary stalling is not.

WTF is all this stalling stuff.

Maybe i am focking stupid but are we in the middle of a draft i am unaware of?

someone please explain to me what the fock this thread is about?

Good thing this has been a part of the rules since I took over as commish, it will be a great tool to use if stall tactics are used in the draft such as are being rumore! ;)

I was just trying to talk smack but nobody got it.

:lol:

Good thing this has been a part of the rules since I took over as commish, it will be a great tool to use if stall tactics are used in the draft such as are being rumore! ;)

I was just trying to talk smack but nobody got it.

:lol:

I got it.

This thread's great.

I got it.

This thread's great.

b/w GR believing it, Tuna confused as hell and Miller reading the riot act it is sort of funny

Good thing this has been a part of the rules since I took over as commish, it will be a great tool to use if stall tactics are used in the draft such as are being rumore! :lol:

Not sure what it's about, just felt a good rule quote was well over due! ;)

I got it.

This thread's great.

b/w GR believing it, Tuna confused as hell and Miller reading the riot act it is sort of funny

We've needed some excitement around here, GR's blow up job is just not enough excitement for me! :lol:

Maybe i am focking stupid

That's a given.......................... :thumbsdown: