Sign in to follow this  
bigmarc27

QBs for sale...

I have QBs for sale... would like some picks, some pick upgrades, etc...

On sale today are:

Kurt Warner: He's an older model but doesn't have a lot of mileage. Former BMW turned Gremlin as of late, but he's looking for a new start to get back to his glory days. If you decide to offer for the Warner, you also get the baggage of his ugly wife.

SOLD!!!

Kerry Collins: Throws for yards, yards, and more yards. In a league with no INTs, he's the Honda of QBs. He'll give you good yardage and a TD every week. He does have a history of drinking but who doesn't, right?

Quincy Carter: Was a top 15 QB last year (I think), but doesn't seem to be the future in Big D. He would look nice on Rodney's team to pair him with Drew Henson. He's a very servicable backup QB with the potential to give you great games from time to time.

--

unless you want to overpay, I'm going to hang onto Bulger and Grossman for now.

send offers to bigmarc27@excite.com

--

We can deal with some future picks as well, but I prefer to keep it with current stuff.

Regarding Collins, you forgot to mention that he is certain to remain the starter for YEARS to come.

Regarding Collins, you forgot to mention that he is certain to remain the starter for YEARS to come.

I guess I should have said "days to come."