Sign in to follow this  
Theyhateme459

Who's the face of your Franchise

I want to know what 3 players are a representation of your dynasty.

I'll go first.

1. Randy Moss

2. Chad Johnson

3. M. Clayton "Sorry Tony but Clayton is younger"

They make up the 3 headed WR monster. :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

1. Jamal Lewis: Only 26, should be featured in a run-first offense for years to come

2. Rudi Johnson: Not spectacular, but very consistent

3. Steven Jackson: Taking over the starting role, could have a great career

Honorable Mention

Carson Palmer: I have a feeling that within 2 years, Palmer will be near the top

Anquan Boldin: Should develop into a great WR, could be a top ten WR for years

:ph34r:

1. Kevin Jones

2. Cadillac Williams

3. Andre Johnson

My team has tons of potential and I cant wait to see it progress. I should be a real threat to take my division this year and many more down the road. :thumbsdown:

1) J. Jones

2) L. Jordan

3) JJ Arrington

4) Roy Williams

Oh is that 4......sorry. :(

Like River Ace, my team is has a ton of potential. Combined with 2 first round selections next year, I hope I am building a strong franchise for years to come. :banana:

Damn only 3, the faces of my team for this year i would have to say will be

1. Brett Favre- Might be only and at the end of his career but hes still one of the best in the game!

2. Willis McGahee- 13tds in 11 starts...... Imagine what he can do in a full 16 games???

3. Clinton Portis- One of the better backs in the league, now that they are going to use him properly he should go back to the way he was in denver!

Ask me this in 2 more years and this might be totally different. I have alot of potential at the WR posistion in Colbert, Williams, Williamson, and Caldwell. Qb's in Roethlisberger, Volek who will be starting next year, and Rogers to take over fo Favre I should be good there. Plus I also have Larry Johnson who will take over for Priest, Mewelde Moore whos just waiting for Bennett to get hurt give me potentially 4 starting runningbacks! TE's Wiggins in a go to guy in Minnesota, the other two could use an upgrade. Kickers i have one of the best in the game in Vinatieri and one of the best your guys in Keading. Defense who really knows about those they change from year to year so much. With the 2 first round picks i have next year i should beable to build a very strong contender for years to come.

hmmmm, interesting queston.... not sure.. i dont think most of my players are pretty even and good. I think anyone of my first 6 to 8 picks have potential to finish top 7 in their position...

that being said, i think my big three will be

Bulger

Duce

Holt

with benson and coles folloing close behind.

I don't have any 3 I would neccesarily label as the 'face of the franchise', but here is how I see it.

1. Priest - He'll leave on top. One more huge year.

2. Tatum Bell - He'll secure the starting job in Denver. Slow-as-molasses Clarret won't stand a chance.

3. Nate Burleson - The kid makes plays. And with Culpepper throwing him the ball, he'll put up points.

Just missing the top 3 are:

4. Eric Shelton - A perfect fit for the Carolina offense, he'll see the field this year.

5. Jason Witten - Bledsoe as a Cowboy means good things.

All in all, I'm happy with how my first dynasty draft went. I don't think I have the best team, at least on paper, but I'll be competitive, and I've got a lot of young talent that could really pay off in the future. We'll see!

1. Shaun Alexander - He will get the big deal he wants and will stop in the top 3 RB's for at least 3 more years.

2. Tiki Barber - Will have another killer year, receiving, rushing and hopefully some TD's. Will only get better as Eli matures.

3. Javon Walker - One of the best young receivers in the game, might slump as GB slumpes, but if it gets too bad maybe he will move on to bigger and better things.

And just missing the cut ...

4. Frank Gore - might be a starter before the end of the year. Only concern is with his Knee

5. Reggie Brown - It will take him a few years, but should be outstanding once he hits the 3 year mark.

I wish I would have picked up a better TE, but there are only a few stand outs there so I hope I can keep some one average until I get a shot at a better one. My quarterback situation will not be great this year unless Chad P and Laveranues Coles renew some of their magic. My long term bet is with Jake Delhomme, I think he will develop very nicely over the next few years.

If Fred T is healthy this year, look out. 3 stud RB's might make for an interesting season. Good luck to everyone and let the games begin ! :thumbsup: :doublethumbsup:

Right now I would have to say:

LT

Owens - Assuming he plays

McNabb - with or without Owens

By Next year:

Evans

Henry

Rogers

and the list goes on and on and on and on...