Sign in to follow this  
Lord of the flies

waiver wire

Everyone,

I have asked Sacha - Steamrollers (in Lombardi) and Ralph - S&S Express (in Landry) to set up and administer the waiver wire during pre-season.

Please don't make any waiver wires until they tell us to.

thanks.

Lord of the flies:

Everyone,

I have asked Sacha - Steamrollers (in Lombardi) and Ralph - S&S Express (in Landry) to set up and administer the waiver wire during pre-season.

Please don't make any waiver wires until they tell us to.

thanks.

S&S Express for the Landry League? Great choice...I hear he's a great guy. :rolleyes: :D :D

Lets get it rolling.

The waiver wire is open and rolling. It has been since 0900 am. I will process the 1st round of waivers on Friday at 1:00 pm. Then I will process a 2nd round of waivers on Monday at 1:00 pm. And finally, I will process a 3rd round of waivers on Wednesday at 1:00 pm. That gives you guys 3 rounds of pre-season waivers. :rolleyes:

After that, we will go by our reagular season waiver wire process.

Who loves ya baby.................. :D :D :D

Lombardi-

Our waivers wire is ready. The waiver order will be corrected by order of finish last year. I like Battle-Tested idea for 3 rounds of waivers and we will follow that for Lombardi.

Friday 8/29: 1:30 ET

Monday 9/1: 10 P.M. ET (Later time for those including me who are out of town)

Wednesday 9/3: 1 P.M. ET

For other issues or thoughts going forward please see my contact info at the owners page. I have two email addresses listed since I use one for work and one at home and I cannot access one from the other location.

Thank you,

Sacha Hall

Steamrollers

Battle and Highway,

Thank you both. I just don't have the time this off-season to do everything. I really appreciate the help and if I wasn't such a jacka$$, I would've asked earlier.

Thanks again and good job.

later.

Battle-Tested:

The waiver wire is open and rolling. It has been since 0900 am. I will process the 1st round of waivers on Friday at 1:00 pm. Then I will process a 2nd round of waivers on Monday at 1:00 pm. And finally, I will process a 3rd round of waivers on Wednesday at 1:00 pm. That gives you guys 3 rounds of pre-season waivers. :rolleyes:

did these get processed?

bigtuna:

Battle-Tested:

did these get processed?
Yep - I got an e-mail this morning.