Sign in to follow this  
DrJ

Waivers are no longer FCFS

Tuna's claim from Saturday needs to be voided and the waivers need to be closed as per our rules:

4. The waiver wire will close at the beginning of week #16's Sunday's game, which is the end of our regular season. It will open directly after our annual draft with a first come…first serve (FCFS) priority until the first preseason game. At the time it will go to a "twice a week, one round" process. The two waiver days will be Wednesday and Friday at 5:00 pm (EST) and they will be processed automatically by our web-site. The priority order for this process will be reverse order of the prior years ending standings using tiebreakers outlined in Title VII with one hitch.......if you use the waiver wire you go to the bottom of the list.

The first preseason game was Saturday at like 3 AM.

and because he's a sissy

Working on setting it up...........

Still needs fixoring:

Tom Brady: Greatest QB of All time

acquired Garner, Charlie TBB RB

dropped Clark, Dallas IND TE

Sat Aug 6 8:51:04 p.m. ET 2005

Was this ever fixed?? Just wondering??

No, it was not and it's even worse now because the guy that tuna dropped was focking claimed in waivers this week. :huh:

Commish! You alive? We still have the schedule to work out on top of this.

The waivers are set-up and working properly.

I am not revoking Tuna's waiver pick-up.........it happened the same day as the very first game.

As far as the schedule goes...........our league vote ended in a tie. So, I have decided that the league government (me, Miller and JetDoc) will debate this issue and choose one of the choices.

More to follow when the three of us can all get together for a chat.

The rules say until the first preseason game, the first preseason game had started and ended before the pickup was done. It is clearly outside of the confines of what is allowed in our rules.

I really don't understand how the interpretation of this can be fluid in any way - once that game starts, FCFS is over.

The rules say until the first preseason game, the first preseason game had started and ended before the pickup was done. It is clearly outside of the confines of what is allowed in our rules.

I really don't understand how the interpretation of this can be fluid in any way - once that game starts, FCFS is over.

Kinda have to agree here, this was clearly after the rules state they end. Same day or not. If that's the case I can switch my line-up after the games b/c it's the same day right?? I really don't care, the players invloved are not important to me at all, I don't care to have it reversed b/c of that. I do care about the predecent this starts, and that we really shouldf try to stick to the rules to avoid conflict. Just my .02, as usual, what Ralph decides is fine by me.

I have made my decision.

I have no idea when the game even started or ended in Tokyo because of the time change. I do know that NFL.com says it was played on Saturday but doesn't show a time and Tuna's pick-up was on Saturday.

I didn't turn-off FCFS in-time because of this (and I am also busier then shiat).......and since the guy Tuna dropped got picked up..........I am not going to deal with messing with two teams.

Call it "a loop hole".........call it "the commish was slacking"...........call it "what you want".....

It is my bust.........................................there will be no precedent set. Like I said...a one time loop hole/commish screw up.