Sign in to follow this  
Pale Rider

Did an official date ever get decided for the August Fraft!

Curious...did a time get decided upon. I read a post where it may be the first of September but I didn't see anything that said that was the official date. I am trying to plan a small getaway and I am just trying to figure the August/September schedule!

Sorry, we have a couple of roadblocks. I will try and get a firm date by next week.

What are your potential conflict dates? We will probably be moving more towards the middle of August this season. In future drafts we will try to make the draft after the 3rd Preseason game.

I don't have enough confidence that we can get together and do the draft the Monday/Tuesday before the opening game on that Thursday. The intent is to make it competitive and Fun. Beating people down over the timing of the draft could create more tension than it is worth.

I was hoping we could start the Monday after the 3rd week since that is usually the tell all about who will be starting!

I will be in Florida for another draft until the 25th of August. I can do both at the same time but would prefer not to.

no august 10th (sunday) would really help me out as i have a live draft that day and will be away for a good good while i bet

I have a training class I had to schedule the afternoon of Tuesday Aug 12th. Otherwise, I'm around during workweek hours and off&on during evenings. There may be a weekend date or two with live drafts.