Sign in to follow this  
Scatterjack

Where does you Dungeon Team rank in importance amongst your teams?

we be a small money league :D

This is my "more important" league, but I seem to wind up putting more time with the IBL stuff I suckered myself into joining.

I am doing very well in it, but in retrospect wished I had not taken the bait. We still have a few issues to figure out over here.

Only league I can win money in, so this is my most important league.

Also, anytime I can put a spankin' on one of the Anders' clan, it is quite satisfying.

2nd - behind Chimichanga. Of course this team suxors by comparison to my Chimi team.

Longhorndd:

Only league I can win money in, so this is my most important league.

Also, anytime I can put a spankin' on one of the Anders' clan, it is quite satisfying.

Did I really spend money for this abuse I can get for free at work, something has to give.

To answer the question, I am in just 3 leagues and one of them is a pick' em so as far as players are concerned I only have 2. I have spent more time with this league and I have learned more from being over here. The other league is a bunch of guys from work so it is actually more important for sheer bragging rights to do well over there and fortunately I am, but how can you be worst than what I am over in the dungeon. I am under the freakin' jailhouse..sadness haha!

I'd say this League is my 3rd favorite League(but my 1st fav scoring system!!!).

Its the challenge to do well not just this year but, year in year out with a huge line-up.

The first two Leagues are just that. The first two leagues I joined. My oldest League is #2 with my really good friends(but, its a 10 teamer and I prefer 12+).

My Fav is a sort of Dynasty league with 12 teams. It has keepers but, whatever round you drafted a player in, you can keep that player the next year IF you decide to use a draft choice three rounds lower, EX: If you chose Donald Driver last year in the 10th round. You can keep him this year as a 7th rounder.

this also leaves the first three rounds of players to get drafted again and again.

This kind of Keeper leads to a lot of off-season trading.

I hate the scoring system but, I've won it two outta four years so why fight it?!

I'm in five money Leagues and two non total.