Sign in to follow this  
Miller_Time_21

Looking like a great trade up now!

Bennett is already hurt

And, as a proud M&M owner, all I can do is: :headbanger:

Too bad it won't be nearly enough to make you a contender. Your day is done, so relish your championship in the weak ass Landry league............. :pointstosky:

Bennett is already hurt

And, as a proud M&M owner, all I can do is:  :rolleyes:

Too bad it won't be nearly enough to make you a contender. Your day is done, so relish your championship in the weak ass Landry league............. :cheers:

Yet my team is still better then yours!! :lol: Now what does that say about you then???

Yet my team is still better then yours!! :cheers: Now what does that say about you then???

You're delusional. My team is FAR superior and it only took me two years to build. Would have been even better if you hadn't stuck us at the bottom of the draft our first year. Good move on your part, but not exactly in the spirit of the game. It's OK though because I understand it was out of fear and self preservation on your part......................

2005. The year of the Gangsta............................ :headbanger:

Yet my team is still better then yours!! :rolleyes:  Now what does that say about you then???

You're delusional. My team is FAR superior and it only took me two years to build. Would have been even better if you hadn't stuck us at the bottom of the draft our first year. Good move on your part, but not exactly in the spirit of the game. It's OK though because I understand it was out of fear and self preservation on your part......................

2005. The year of the Gangsta............................ :rolleyes:

:huh: Preseason's hope is eternal!!!

Let's take a look:

QB:

Brees<Favre

I'll give you the advantage there. Favre is the old gunslinger. Difference will not be as much as some thing though.

RB:

Holmes>Deuce

Forget about it, if Holmes is healthy he is the best....PERIOD!! He can carry any team!

Rudi=J. Jones

2nd RB is a wash, both should be looking at very nice years.

Moore????Arrington

Could be the battle that defines these two teams. JJ is looking poor and facing a challenge from a determined Shipp, Moore is looking great and Bennett would sit out with a hang nail. Jury still out there.

WR:

Harrison=Holt

Both studs, both are not going anywhere.

Lelie<Walker

Clear advantage your way there.

Evans>Stokley

#3 WR's simply will never be consistent year to year, and he is no different. Evans is a rising star.

K&D:

Who cares

So where is this far superior team at??? A healthy Holmes is all this team needs. You've done a nice job, but that team is far from dominant and still has alot to prove. It lacks depth, and is relying on many young players to step up and not bust. Go ahead and build up your hopes, we'll see what it looks like in 2-3 months. You may be on the highway to the playoffs, or you could be burried in the pack fighting for your life, either way.....You can't hide from results.................

It lacks depth

This statement alone shows that you either haven't looked at my roster or you're just in denial...................................... :shocking:

As far as your team goes "live by the Priest, die by the Priest". Bet you wish you had the Larry Johnson insurance policy......................... :pointstosky:

It lacks depth

This statement alone shows that you either haven't looked at my roster or you're just in denial...................................... :lol:

As far as your team goes "live by the Priest, die by the Priest". Bet you wish you had the Larry Johnson insurance policy......................... :shocking:

or your in denial.......................I'd love to hear all about your stellar depth, cause i sure don't see it.

and duhhhhhh, no I'm glad I don't have LJ..................... :rolleyes: if I had LJ, I wouldn't have to live and die by Priest now would I????

Like I said, you can talk about rebuilding all you want, but until the wins start coming in, that's all it is just talk...............we will see in a few months how far your team has really come.