Sign in to follow this  
fricker66

RT Sports

RT Sports has executables in its front page. My IT guy at work wrote to them to see if there was a way for him to get around the firewall.

They are unable to resolve the firewall blocking at work. Their support staff's response to our IT guy was basically "try it at home...if you have firewalls at work, you're out of luck". Nice response, assmegs. :rolleyes:

Thus, I will be unable to pre-draft during the day, nor will I be able to use RTSports during the day during the season. This is a major pisser. :rolleyes:

Guest dolfan02

Obviously, you need to quit your job.

Originally posted by gratefulted:

Sue the bastards!   :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :) :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

They are violating my First Amendment right to fock around at work.

Do you have a similar problem with MyFantasyLeague? If not, we should consider moving the league there. We can put it up to a vote. The cost is similiar.

Originally posted by whoisjgalt:

Do you have a similar problem with MyFantasyLeague?  If not, we should consider moving the league there.  We can put it up to a vote.  The cost is similiar.

Never tried it. The problem at RTSports is not initially viewing the front page, it happens when I try to log in to our league pages. If anyone has experience on MyFantasyLeague, do you know if an .exe file appears when you log in to your league? If not, I'm probably good. Our firewalls at work are fairly liberal, but they specifically bar .exe files.

I'll write to their support folks, and see what they have to say.

[ 07-11-2003: Message edited by: fricker66 ]

Originally posted by fricker66:

Never tried it.  The problem at RTSports is not initially viewing the front page, it happens when I try to log in to our league pages.  If anyone has experience on MyFantasyLeague, do you know if an .exe file appears when you log in to your league?  If not, I'm probably good.  Our firewalls at work are fairly liberal, but they specifically bar .exe files.

I signed up for a test account at MFL too - just to test out the rule parameters. Let me see if I can do some manipulations at lunch and send you the info to try to log in there. If you can use it, then we can put it up for vote next week. Fair enough?

Originally posted by fricker66:

Never tried it.  The problem at RTSports is not initially viewing the front page, it happens when I try to log in to our league pages.  If anyone has experience on MyFantasyLeague, do you know if an .exe file appears when you log in to your league?  If not, I'm probably good.  Our firewalls at work are fairly liberal, but they specifically bar .exe files.

I'll write to their support folks, and see what they have to say.

[ 07-11-2003: Message edited by: fricker66 ]

That's the problem, I'm facing. I can get to the main RTS page, but when I log into out league site it blocks me due to my firewall. I e-mailed RTS last night, but haven't heard back yet.

I signed up for a test account at MFL too - just to test out the rule parameters.  Let me see if I can do some manipulations at lunch and send you the info to try to log in there.  If you can use it, then we can put it up for vote next week.  Fair enough?

Good by me. I don't want to fock up everyone else, so if RTSports is the choice of the group, I'll live with it.

Originally posted by pennken:

That's the problem, I'm facing. I can get to the main RTS page, but when I log into out league site it blocks me due to my firewall. I e-mailed RTS last night, but haven't heard back yet.

If two of you are having the problem - I guess that should settle it. Let's continue to use RTSPorts for predrafting until I can get things updated at MFL and make sure it'll support our rules. Then we'll switch over.

Glad I didn't pay for RTSports yet...

If two of you are having the problem - I guess that should settle it.  Let's continue to use RTSPorts for predrafting until I can get things updated at MFL and make sure it'll support our rules.  Then we'll switch over.  

Glad I didn't pay for RTSports yet...

I greatly appreciate your efforts to resolve league issues. If MFL supports our rules fantastic. If not, I'm with fricker and am cool with whatever is decided.