Sign in to follow this  
Thin Spirit

No Reception points?

Just reading through the rules again and I noticed that players don't get any points for a reception in this league.

Was this just left out of the email, or do we really not get any points for receptions?

Originally posted by Thin Spirit:

Just reading through the rules again and I noticed that players don't get any points for a reception in this league.

Was this just left out of the email, or do we really not get any points for receptions?

When was that ever even discussed? I'm confused by your confusion.

Originally posted by whoisjgalt:

When was that ever even discussed?  I'm confused by your confusion.

I never said it was discussed...I was talking about the invite email you sent me, if the breakdown of all the points.

I was just wondering if reception points were left out, or, if there was none at all? And now, I understand you don't get points for it.

Originally posted by Thin Spirit:

I never said it was discussed...I was talking about the invite email you sent me, if the breakdown of all the points.

I was just wondering if reception points were left out, or, if there was none at all? And now, I understand you don't get points for it.

Sorry - I guess I misunderstood the context of your question. You are correct, receptions are not rewarded but the yardage from receptions is.

Originally posted by whoisjgalt:

Sorry - I guess I misunderstood the context of your question.  You are correct, receptions are not rewarded but the yardage from receptions is.

Ok cool...I was going to pick up a few guys strictly for their reception numbers (mainly fullbacks), so I just wanted to make sure if the receptions counted or not

...now I can look at other players to draft with those picks.