Sign in to follow this  
Diesel07

Week 2 SMACKDOWN thread!!

WOW, Crankshift will be a tougher opponent than the ol Sharkbait was last week :mad: Our QB's seem to be evenly matched as their both playing week defenses. I would say i have the slight edge due to the mobility of Culpepper. Our WR core are about even, but I have WR who rack up the yards, he doesn't. But i will give him the edge in RB's (as i will all of my opponents, except Friar & Price :mad: ) This should be an exciting game as Crankshift will feel the Stuart Scott "BOYAHH" wrath that Sharkbait felt last week :mad: Good luck Crankshift...and remember one thing...theres no crying in fantasy football :o

All the Seeker of Truth will need do, is vaporize a few of my sweet leaves, and he will know the truth. That he stands NO CHANCE of entering the win column!

code:
 that buzz should help ease his pain as 

well as enlighten him to the enevitable

conclusion of our match

Diesel07:

Guess no-one has the confident swagger to talk smack :mad:

I was in China all week, to busy climbing THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA to talk the smack. Now that I'm home...Confucious say; When one name team after man desperatly try to sound street, one will have smack lay down from one's head to one's feet. :mad: