Sign in to follow this  
t.j

Rounds 6 & 7 Commentary

Diesel07:

Wow, i didn't think Freeney would make it to me after Peppers/Rice going earlier. Although I DID want Peppers :D I guess Freeney will have to do :mad:

Not a chance. :mad: I was ready to take Rice and Peppers back to back. But Pik picked my peck of Peppers.

Freeney is a sweet pick because that D can spends alot of time on the field. If there's separation between him and Peppers, I won't be suprised if it favors Freeney. You may not have preferred him, but I'm wondering how you got a copy of my draft board.

Diesel07:

seperatio between who?? Freeneys on IND

He means that if one guy outscores the other by a significant amount he thinks it will be Freeney outscoring Peppers rather than the other way around.

Oh i understand what your saying. No i never got your copy zap :D maybe you could send it to me via-email :mad:

Had some other players I wanted to pull the trigger on with that 7.4 that I'm fairly sure aren't going to be around at 8.9...hence the fishing for a trade. Felt the D run comin' though, so I'm happy getting a top producer like Strahan.

Looking back on the draft so far, not too sure about the Urlacher pick. It definitly hurt my WR core...but, you can never be equally strong in all positions, no matter how well you draft. Love my backfield, love my QB, feeling damn good about the beginnig of my D. As far as my WR's go, happy with the guys I got where I got them. Can't really complain with that.

BTW, that A.Brooks pick was money...suprised he lasted as long as he did.

Considering the time it took, that Bubba Franks pick must have been really hard to make...

Only 6 RBs taken in the last 5 rounds? All right then, I'm happy to take advantage! Mack was actually the #2 RB on my board at the time but he has a far better matchup weeks 3 and 4 when Williams and Davis are on byes (home vs KC, home vs Jax).

friar:

Considering the time it took, that Bubba Franks pick must have been really hard to make...

You have no idea.....sorry about that guys :D

Prozac sent me his picks so I have made them. Stay tuned, fellas!!