Sign in to follow this  
t.j

Stats?

I can do stats tonight if you want.

What da ya wanna know? I'm here thru the weekend so shoot me a request and I'll do my best to steer ya wrong, err, I mean, provide the stats. :mad:

Seriously, if there is something specific you want, just let me know. I've got them all, specific to our scoring ready to go.

FourTwoOh:

What da ya wanna know? I'm here thru the weekend so shoot me a request and I'll do my best to steer ya wrong, err, I mean, provide the stats. :mad:

Seriously, if there is something specific you want, just let me know. I've got them all, specific to our scoring ready to go.

Give us whatcha got! Anything interesting. Personally I always like to see how many points each team has scored from each position, i.e. total points by WRs for each team, etc.

t.j:

FourTwoOh:

Give us whatcha got! Anything interesting. Personally I always like to see how many points each team has scored from each position, i.e. total points by WRs for each team, etc.
Hmmm, I believe I can do that. Give me a bit, read "check in tomorrow morning", and I'll post 'em or link ya to 'em.

Whatever you have would be really cool to see. Sorry, I've dropped the ball on the newsletter and the stats. Personal life type chit has me a little overloaded. I always like to see "league stats" and top 10s at each position. If you added what t.j requested to the stat categories I posted in week two, that would be top notch.

Zap:

Whatever you have would be really cool to see. Sorry, I've dropped the ball on the newsletter and the stats. Personal life type chit has me a little overloaded. I always like to see "league stats" and top 10s at each position. If you added what t.j requested to the stat categories I posted in week two, that would be top notch.

Top 10's are a piece of cake. I'll get those up tonight as well. Wish I could say it would be a weekly contribution on my part, but I'm still a couple of weeks away from having access on a reliable basis. Then, all will be right with the world again. :cool: :mad:

t.j, I haven't forgotten you, just a bit more of a project than I expected. I'll get to it soon.