Sign in to follow this  
lord13rahl

The Best Team on Paper!!!!

Which team, other than your own, has the best chance to win this league? Basically, who is your prediction for the league winner? Once again, please don't for yourself..... :cool:

I have to go with....TENACIOUS D. I love Warner this year. I think Alexander goes back to top 5 and Dillon finally gets consistent. They have good WRs and a solid TE. And they had good depth and LB, quality at DB, and Abrham got 16 or so bloody points! Watch out of these guys! :mad:

The teams in our leage seem to be pretty even. Besides my team, i like Scorgasms the best. Strong at QB and Holt could again, have a lot of yards this year with Warner at helm. His backs look pretty solid and his defense does as well.

If Warner comes back to good form and other things go as expected then TR looks to have a little more strenth than anyone else. In 17 years I've never seen things go as expected though. That's why we play the game.

I wouldn't have touched Warner this year. It'll be interesting to see who is right and wrong about him. One week does not a season make. We won't know what's up with Kurt until he faces some adversity and a few big hits.

I don't like the teams in this league with an obvious void at RB. friar's triple headed monster could change the way I feel about that. So could some of the guys on Seekers team if they come through.

This is sooooo fun.

I've said it before and I still think so: Tusekan's Tenaciousers.

Zap:

If Warner comes back to good form and other things go as expected then TR looks to have a little more strenth than anyone else. In 17 years I've never seen things go as expected though. That's why we play the game.

I wouldn't have touched Warner this year. It'll be interesting to see who is right and wrong about him. One week does not a season make. We won't know what's up with Kurt until he faces some adversity and a few big hits.

I don't like the teams in this league with an obvious void at RB. friar's triple headed monster could change the way I feel about that. So could some of the guys on Seekers team if they come through.

This is sooooo fun.

I agree, He was #2 on my list.

Well TR, we've done our best to jinx your ass! :mad:

Looks like you're going down this week despite the 15 point DL. I added Adelawe to my starters (just a heads up) as Grant has a bad calf, and watch him outperform Abraham. You ain't all that. I'd hate it if everyone was picking my team. You're doomed, Mendacious D. :mad:

Make that a 4 headed monster as Jason Taylor will garner RB-like points this year.

If my RB situation can get a little better, I think I will be up for a top 3 spot if not better.

Tenacious, though, seems to be the team to beat.

Zap:

Well TR, we've done our best to jinx your ass! :D

A decent performance by Aaron Brooks this afternoon and I have Tenacious D on the ropes. :)

Zap:

Zap:

Well TR, we've done our best to jinx your ass! :D

A decent performance by Aaron Brooks this afternoon and I have Tenacious D on the ropes. :)
Brooks can't get it in the endzone and Alexander is killing me. :)

Peter Sirmon to the rescue tonight!!!

Crap crap craptastic!

Brooks will get some late tds, right?

Alexander is winning me a far less important game as a consolation. :D

Diesel07:

Zap, didnt you criticize my drafting method? :D

Just be glad you got ahold of a patsy this week and didn't have to tangle with me. You'd be winless this morning had that been the case.

Zap:

Diesel07:

Zap, didnt you criticize my drafting method? :D

Just be glad you got ahold of a patsy this week and didn't have to tangle with me. You'd be winless this morning had that been the case.
If this is what you need to keep telling yourself each week so you dont piss your pants when you play me, than by all means keep saying "you got lucky" :)