Sign in to follow this  
Zap

Our Schedules???

I will be gone from about 8am to 1pm PDT.

When I get home tomorrow early afternoon, I'll check right in, but I will be busy packing and such. I'm spending tomorrow night in LA. I'll have access from the time I arrive (between 8-10PDT) for about two hours. Then I will be "black" until Monday night. At which point, I will not be very active online for a week. :D

I have some jungles to explore, waterfalls to dive off, waves to ride, fish to catch, golf to play, sand castles to build, mai tais and hurricanes to drink, sunsets to enjoy, bikinis to watch, pineapples to eat and so on. :)

Hey zap, i snet you an e-mail (mauiwhims@yahoo.com) containing my #2 pick, so could you be kind enough to put it on the board for me, im hitting the sack and id hate to keep people waiting, thanks.

Okay, I edited the list idea out. PIK tells me RLLD typically checks in these parts pretty early in the morning. I too am off to bed.

Just so you all understand why I tried so hard today. I really would like to see this get back to t.j's 4th rounder somehow tomorrow. So if you're reading this, keep that in mind.

I do understand we started unexpectedly, and we have a drunk vacationing on some Korean beach out there :D but I think he'll be checking in tomorrow. Diesel if RLLD picks before I wake, and I get online before you, then I will post your pick.

Thanks for the efforts so far,

and God please bless Fred Taylor with health and success!

Amen.

Okay, I have to step out for a few minutes. Keep up the good work, and I won't be sending my 3-4 to t.j, but maybe my 5-6!

Aloha!

That's right. It's 9 San Diego time. I'm headed for LA. It's too late, I'm too tired, and I leave too early to connect tonight (99%).

So, the flight leaves tomorrow at 9PDT and arrives at 2PDT, and I have a feeling I won't even see a keyboard til Tuesday.

t.j has me covered through 3.12 and 4.1. I'll do my best to keep this rolling, but please understand if I'm MIA for a week. It's possible.

Maybe we can knock this whole thing out in a live draft some evening when I return. Maybe the forum will move fast enough. Discuss it amongst yourselves if I'm not checking in. When I get back, I'll be free for 4 days. I get back on the 26th. I can stay til the 27th. They give ya a free night sometimes.

You guys play nice, and,

Aloha again.

Zap

Patron

Robert

Prozac

Fuhner

There may be one more...

I think next year we should hold a true live and in person draft right here in MAUI. My best chace to keep this rolling through the next two rounds is if I can pick in the two hours following this post.

zap just e-mail your picks to someone after you, or wait it out. Wonder where Rhody T-Run is :confused: everyone else is waiting to pick i think

Hi gents,

Lord knows what time it is, but I am not on the clock. Here's why I needed to pick now or earlier: I just cannot send a list without many mega multiple contingencies. I really need to see how this unfolds before I make my next picks.

Soon I will leave the mythical road to Hana at the seven sacred pools on an adventure into the heart of darkness. I'll sleep in the natural canopy high above the rain forest in an ancient native tree dwelling all in pursuit the perfect guava. No electicity, no running water, no frafting.

Sorry boys, somewhere on the volcano in the misty clouds that cloak the jungle exists a nectar sweeter than the joy of picking the NFL's 2003 sleeper of the year. wink

Well, I survived the trek into the heart of darkness. Some dude drowned in the seven sacred pools assisting the perfect guava's age old effort to evade me. They closed the volcano. Nevertheless, I just had one of the greatest experiences of my life. Hana on Maui is eden. Off of a red sand beach I snorkelled with giant sea turtles and most incredible variety of sea life I could imagine. Understand I'm pretty well travelled in the tropics. I know every inch of Mexico's coast. I've spent months in Central America. I've seen several exotic South American spots. I've seen my share of the Carribean, and even spent time on the islands of Capri and Sardinia off of Italy. Nothing I have ever seen touches this trip to Hana.

That being said, I'm diving off of Hanalua bay tomorrow morning, coming back to the room and resting up tomorrow, so I should be around for this if we can all get it moving.

If I said I was sorry about the delay, I'd be lying. :D

The rented scuba gear is in the rented van, none in too good a shape. I'll be back in about three maybe four hours, and I'll be around most of the day. Would love to see us have a productive day TODAY. BECAUSE, I'm going to be pretty busy the rest of this trip.

Zap:

The rented scuba gear is in the rented van, none in too good a shape. I'll be back in about three maybe four hours, and I'll be around most of the day. Would love to see us have a productive day TODAY. BECAUSE, I'm going to be pretty busy the rest of this trip.

Don't sweat it. It's not getting back to you today. RITE IT DOWN!!@#

t.j:

Zap:

Don't sweat it. It's not getting back to you today. RITE IT DOWN!!@#
This thread has a new name. Maybe everybody could be as courteous as me wink and share? We may find a window to get rolling if we all know what to expect

Weekdays are all day & evening availabity for me. This weekend, Saturday from 4:00 pm board time on I'm unavaible for 5 or 6 hours, Sunday about the same as Saturday.

My sister will be in town visiting from Saturday through Wednesday. I can still check in pretty often but am not going to commit to a particular time or whatever that I will be here. Are we still planning to finish this off live on the 3rd or whatever?

I'm pretty much good to go most of the time, except between 11pm and 9 am MDT. If I'm out, I shouldn't be away for more that 4 hours or so, and I'll try not to make it when my picks are comming up.

I'm pretty much good to go most of the time, except between 11pm and 9 am MDT. If I'm out, I shouldn't be away for more that 4 hours or so, and I'll try not to make it when my picks are comming up.

Live in Korea, so my time difference is off from ya'll...I'm sleepin' from about 7AM central to 4PM central. That being said...I've been on my picks pretty damn well throughout this. If I go to bed and there's a possibility that my pick could come up, I try to get someone to take a pre-draft list for me. SO GET OFF MY ASS!!! :D

Send me your lists at jasinglemd@lycos.com so we can end this agony! :D

Man, I've been online all night nd all morning in friggin Hawaii, and thishasn't come back to me. I'm pissed. I got ten minutes to pick, or I am gone for the day.

I knew Ray Ray was going to be awhile when I saw that he has 40 posts today but the last one was an hour before his pick came up.

I will be away for the next 4 hours or so...if by some miracle of God it gets back to me I apologise in advance... wink

I see I won't be picking this morning, and I may be around this evening, but I doubt it. I will try to check in tomorrow morning, but if not... I'm doing the airport thing and will be offline for about 24 hours.